xisto Community
icemarle

On Saint Michael's Advice, Please Rate My Sigs

Well, it's my first time making sigs. Here're two of my favorite characters, Vanilla and Mint. Saint Michael told me to showcase them. So what do you guys think? I think it's a bit basic... I only used brushes and the magic wand, though... :D

Thanks! I used a comic font (because I edit manga, I have tons) for the character info. They're characters from Galaxy Angel, which is a very happy and bubbly anime. That's why I chose those colors. Vanilla's main color is Green, and Mint's is Blue. Actually I have another sig. I'll upload it sometime. Right now, my bandwidth's a bit busy :D'

Yeah simple, but clean and get the message across :D. Let me guess... Wild Words? :DYou edit manga? awesome... it's something I've tried to do without much success. Same can be said for colouring. You should do a tutorial for editing sometime (if you haven't already - if so, point me in the direction of it :D)

your welcome ice, like i said earlier everything goes well with it, not to extreme not to simple but just right, if only we could follow those rules our sigs would look better.but still whats with marle im thinking that I was supposed to be an i but dunno.9.8/10 across the board. i suggest keep doign some of these but change the style a bit to make them unique in their own way.

your welcome ice, like i said earlier everything goes well with it, not to extreme not to simple but just right, if only we could follow those rules our sigs would look better.

but still whats with marle im thinking that I was supposed to be an i but dunno.

9.8/10 across the board. i suggest keep doign some of these but change the style a bit to make them unique in their own way.

169324[/snapback]

:D OK, a lot of people asked me about my name. It's icemarLe. I got it from the game Chrono Trigger which was my favorite back then. There's a female character named Marle, who casts ICE magic. I combined those two, and here it is. And also, I'm a girl. Some people misinterpret my name, so I get treated like a guy... (lol)

thats spooky i was thinking about that exact game too, cuz i reconized that name from somewhere and cc was the one that popped in my head.your reading my thoughts XP

thats spooky i was thinking about that exact game too, cuz i reconized that name from somewhere and cc was the one that popped in my head.

your reading my thoughts XP

169352[/snapback]

Luh oooh zerrrrrr!

Anyway, what exactly do you mean by manga editing?

Although I have to wonder why vanilla (which we associate with pale whites, yellows, occasionally blues) has green and why mint (which we associate with green) is blue.Creative license, I guess :/

well vanilla can't really explain the choice in color but blue is somewhat common in mints so it makes sense.btw hardcore gamer first internet junky second.correct me if im wrong managa edit would be like changing one language to another or adding color to it.

Anyway, what exactly do you mean by manga editing?

We take scans of UNLICENSED manga (Japanese Comics) and we erase the original Japanese and edit the manga in such a way that the English reader can understand. We also edit out sound effects at times. Then we pu them up for free distribution in the net.

BTW, Vanilla is no way related to the flavor. She's a character in the anime, Galaxy Angel (so is Mint). For more info, check out Galaxy Angel.net (Vanilla's hair and spaceship is green) :D

Hmm, as they have said very simple, but I like them. Plus I love GA :SThe pink text on the vanilla one is kind of weird, stands out, but its not exactly bad o.O