xisto Community
john_meikle

Neopet Cheats

Does Anyone Know Any Cheats for it, Programs, Hacks etc. If so can you PM Me them or email me them or just post them, lolJust because an old friend of mine asked me to find out some and I promised him and I dont know bugger all about neopets, lolSo does anyone Have any Cheating Programs, Hacks, Exploits etc.Much Appreciated if you have them :D

There's tonnes online.

????[/tab]Set the time to 11:59 p.m. and wait one minute to have the game think it is another day. This is a quick way to get the neopoints From the games and the trophies, and to refill the shop without having to sleep until the next day. After you do this, change the time and date back to their original setting.
[tab] I buy lots of Spicy wings and lots of Hot Cakes and mix them up in the cooking pot and when i buy them i pay no more than 30 np each. Then i go and put them in the shop for 85 np!!! You can do this if you want because i dont mind losing business to someone thats poorer than me

Taken from: http://neopetscheats.org/
More cheats: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I think it's impossible to cheat in Neopets. I mean, if you want to get rich, go get a t1 connection, then buy all the dark chocolates from that cow. That's how the others did it. They didn't use any cheats or anything like that.

Well, altough I didn't play Neopets now. but sometimes when I bored and have nothing to do I go to this site
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Where many players try to cheat/hack neopets, but I suggest if you want to get rich just be normal, once neopets staff see you do "evil plan" your account might be get banned for some moment or worse frozzen :D
anyway, in that site you'll find tons of Neopets bots and hack to download, just be carefull :( Personally, I don't think this is good idea, seriously! :(

Does Anyone Know Any Cheats for it, Programs, Hacks etc. If so can you PM Me them or email me them or just post them, lol

Just because an old friend of mine asked me to find out some and I promised him and I dont know bugger all about neopets, lol

So does anyone Have any Cheating Programs, Hacks, Exploits etc.

Much Appreciated if you have them :)

167595[/snapback]

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT.

Neopets Password Hacking ? The Easy Way

<< SNIP SNIP >>

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Copied from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ so you figured it out huh? It's bad enough you broke the board rule but you take the credit for it too? Warning issued.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hmmm... to me that sounds suspiciously like a hacker is trying to fool you into sending them your user and pass.... I would be very weary when doing this. Plus, hacking is bad and if you are caught, you are likely to be banned / frozen.To me, this just looks like a person set up a 'supposedly official' email... (on hotmail? right....) I seriously doubt that they'd need YOUR pass and username, to give you the pass and username of a different account. They'd just need an email address to send it to. I mean, come on, if you had a fool proof way to cheat a system, would you really share it with a bunch of strangers? Probably not. If you didn't feel guilty about it, you'd likely keep all the loot to yourself...Beware of scammers. They aren't very nice.

Yeah i agree.. bloody scammers froze my account.. all my hard earned neopoints went down the drain.

203362[/snapback]

there are so many codes and there are people sitting the monetering the players and they dont allow cheats so it will be impossible for you to find away around them. But if you do tell me. lol

Yes, Cheating is lame on Neopets, I mean, no matter how rich you are, there is someone going to be richer. You can exactly become famous or anything (If u are willing to hack anyways), IMO Unless you get alot of fun from neopets, Neopets is a waste of time (even to look for the hacks). I am saying this because I spent alot of time. (got frozen by hackers, but got it unfrozen, then I quit)

THis is a great way to earn some neopoints. What your going to have to do e-mail my friend at Umx2475@aol.com and write down your user account name, password and birthday. User name on the 1st line, password on the second line, and birthday on the third line. So lets say your birthday is on the the 5th. So the 5th of each month you will get 45,000 neopoints and on your actual birthday, you will get 90,000 neopoints. It may take a while to earn a tons of neopoints but after a while you can buy almost anything you want. Trust me. I got 585000 in one year and by 5 years you will have gotten around 3 million neopoints. WOW! Every little bit helps.

i had more nps than adam. i let my little sister go on often. one day i found her on a website called postingboards.comi told her to get off. the next day i logged on to my account. it said i had no neopoints. i checked my bank. nope. then i checked my items, shop, safty deposit box and stocks. they were all gone. i asked my little sister and she said she had sent my user, pin and pass to get neopoints, on my site! (she said it way for my benefit) i had been scammed

Notice from Staff:
Scam. Post.
I used this cheat and it was really good:NEOPET CHEATSWelcome to the all new way to become rich and "godly" on neopets.com! For more info scroll on down..This is a dupe program that breaches the neopets severs and duplicates your items/neopoints to your desire.. In other words if you have 100,000 neopoints you can make that up to 10,000,000 neopoints. And if you have one dargarian paintbrush you may have up to 1000 of them.*******************************************************************You must follow these guidelines or the server will throw your request away..1> Your account must be activated and over 3 months old (if it is less the neopets staff will catch you)to> Your current amount of neopoints in your bank or inventory MUST be more then 20k but at that you would get caught easy.. We suggest 60k+ but its your choice.3> You must have the item you want duplicated.. (dah)4> The program throws JUNK item dupe request away.. do not use up our server space to duplicate bad items. Also it will not work for small amounts of np..5> You must say thank you (yes I am serious) lolFill out information below ALL FIELDS REQUIRED and send it to '----removed by Xisto Staff-----'USERNAME :PASSWORD:WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE:HOW MANY NPS YOU WOULD LIKE:YOUR NAME:YOUR EMAIL ADRESS:send it and get what you want. I sent it I got a darik egg and a Baby PB and 4,000,000 of neopoints!-don't need to know

Replying to lucentioTalk about it, I got scammed a while back on neo! I had thousands T.T I don't bother anymore making np for myself but I make 10k a day for my friend and 5k a day for my penpal! I usually give them extra though :P My friend was also scammed and she was nearly at adam! So now, I'm helping her gain her neopoints back!! :)