xisto Community
john_meikle

Neopet Cheats

THE FOOL PROOF WAY TO CHEAT ON NEOPETS

Neopet Cheats

I found this website and decided to give it a try knowing that it would probaly not work..But amazingly it did!!

Neohack.Webbie.Com

Just do what this site says and you will be rich

Omg it works

-reply by Stephanie

Wow... how lame are you?

Neopet Cheats

Replying to iGuest

In all seriousness, do you really think this works? This scam has been around for YEARS!! As in, since Neopets has been around. Give it up already.

-reply by Unimpressed

Instant Neopoints

Neopet Cheats

This trick is full proof. I did it and now have 584,111 NP. What I did was The following.

1. I played 3 games 1 time each. (could be any game)

2. Then I put that money in the bank.

3. Next I loged off and sent my username and password to this strange e-mail called golucario@gmail.Com ( I put my username as the subject adn my password as who it's from)

4. I waited 2 days (without playing) then went back on and POOF I had 584,111 NP!

If you have any problems with this then send me an e-mail at masterofalldragons gmail.Com.

-reply by Neopet Master

I got a lunar teple cheat!!!!

Neopet Cheats

Here is an easy way to figure out the phase of the moon:

Right click your mouse to the left of the pic in the white area.

Click on View Source.

Press Ctrl F in that area of the page.

Type in Kreludor and click OK or Find Next.

After the word Kreludor is = and then a number. Find that number on the list below and you will have the phase of the moon.

0 to 11 - 9

12 to 33 - 10

34 to 56 - 11

57 to 78 - 12

79 to 101 - 13

102 to 123 - 14

124 to 146 - 15

147 to 168 - 16

169 to 191 - 1

192 to 213 - 2

214 to 236 - 3

237 to 258 - 4

259 to 281 - 5

282 to 303 - 6

304 to 326 - 7

327 to 348 - 8

349 to 360 - 9 and if you are really genourous you can give me an item in neopets my user is umeish9 nd if ny one has spare accounts send it to me my email is umin_ator at hotmail.Com...:) Enjoy

-reply by uminatorz

duplicating itemsNeopet CheatsIs there a way to duplicate items on neaopet cause theres alot of people who has like 70 paint brush of tat kind 60 negg and all stuf over 50 I now its duplicating but how if anyone noes how plzz email me !-reply by sebastien

Cheat 4 Wishig WellNeopet Cheats

Ok so this cheat isn't a hack and I no how many hacks there are. So heres what you do to get what ever you want. 

Step 1: make an account

Step 2:  click on the word that says shops

step 3: go to the plaza

step 4: Click on wihing well

step 5: donate 1 neopoint and type in what you want then click wish or wat eva it says

step 6: go to the webbar at the top of your window and were it says1 press backspaceand type in wateva number u want for example 9999998 and press enter.

step 7: do wat ever u want and wait