xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Frozen

Frozen Vs Johnny{w} Freestyle.

[1] =-o Johnny. After this let's battle real sigs roflcakes. :D

[2] Anyways, you do know that their aren't renders there to "blend in" ? o.O

167169[/snapback]

[1] roflcakes. Nice word. It's almost like an insult.

[2] Well, according to Brooks, the entire sig is a render, and everything does blend in perfectly.

After seeing a sig for 5 times, it kinda gets old, or in this case, Brooks' sig got a little boring, so my vote goes to Frozen. By the way, nice job on the name. Took me 5 minutes to find it (okay, more like 1, but it's still good).

1:1

My sig is real. Or...as real as digital art can be anyway. :DAnyway, no commenting on the sigs. X.x(But yours is nice, I must admit. :()

I'ma have to go with Johnny's on this one. (1:3)Frozen: interesting way on scattering the text in the bg, but i dont like on how the render was blended in. If it werent for that you would have gotten my vote.

johnny's one looks professional from the whole.Frozen's is nice as well,but i do not like the complex bg when first look at it. 1:4

Frozen, no commenting. You're not even supposed to say ANYTHING. I give my vote to johnny, a lot easier on the eyes.5:2

Good battle man.

Rematch? o.O

This time more than just a few brushes :(

167362[/snapback]

Rematch? Sure, anytime. :(

(Actually, it wasn't even a -few- brushes. You got beat by a fractal render and one brush. :D (The circle thingy.))