xisto Community
Johnny

Unofficial Trap17 Graphics Crew! Application info and more

By the way, i've made a "crew tag", if you will call it that.

Posted Image

The red bar at the bottom could be change into a different color, that will signify area of expertise. Like red=flash, blue=sigs, green=templates, or whatever you guys decide on. o_o.

thats would be funny we don't get accepted when we apply lol :(

167417[/snapback]

Yeah, it would be. I think you guys could manage without me though, if I weren't in. :D

*tries to make a post in the root*

...why did you give Nils a bad layout?  :(

167446[/snapback]

Nils closed off that part, I didn't ask for it. But I made a request for an addition of a general/other photoshop part, where you can post other stuffs...there's a few other revisions to be made as well. The admins just have to get around to it.

And great tag thingy truefusion...looks great, and the multicolor idea sounds good. We could even make them multicolored for us multitalented people. :(

Oh, and I was gonna say something else...hrm...what was it...

Oh yeah, if we let everyone who gets 6 votes in, how can we limit it to just five or six crew members, without doing the "first come first serve" method?

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

[1] And great tag thingy truefusion...looks great, and the multicolor idea sounds good. We could even make them multicolored for us multitalented people. :D
[2] Oh yeah, if we let everyone who gets 6 votes in, how can we limit it to just five or six crew members, without doing the "first come first serve" method?

[1]-- Haha, good idea.

[2]-- More battles?!

[1]-- Haha, good idea.

[2]-- More battles?!

167490[/snapback]

[1] Thanks.

[2] Nah...votes for acceptance into the crew. O.o

Well start voting on my app o.O

167501[/snapback]

Bah...we have to figure stuff out first...can we get a time when we're all on so we can get in the chatroom and talk about stuffs?

This sounds nifty!

Can I join?

167516[/snapback]

Read the topic. :D

@Frozen -- I'm asking for help...nobody's really giving it.

Posted Image

167133[/snapback]

Like snlildude87 said, it is pretty sexy indeed. Could I place my input on this? How about getting rid of the black outline and replace it with beveled (raised on all four sides) look--something similar to the "Blue Pill" effect found on How To & Tutorial section titled How To Create A Gel Capsule http://forums.xisto.com/topic/25241-how-to-create-a-gel-capsule-in-photoshop/ ? It'll be like a dome stickers. I don't know if this was what you were going for but for example Posted Image

And what kind of help you need from everybody? I believe that we are all here to give you a hand or two... I thought that you were all ready to go.

Tried to give it a glossy/glassy look...I think it's a little too small for the whole effect though. And it looks bad without the stroke. =/

Original:

Posted Image

New:

Posted Image

I think it looks better though, at least.

Anyway, the only help we really need at the moment is what I said earlier:

Oh yeah, if we let everyone who gets 6 votes in, how can we limit it to just five or six crew members, without doing the "first come first serve" method?

And then once we figure that out we're all set to start up applications and stuff...

follow these quick and easy steps1: pick 6 people to start the crew so votes can get started. once everything is up and running 2: set up the forums for the adobe specific stuff, which is currently being done.3: do the application form and pin it up so people can apply4: (optional ) mini website about the gfx team5: advertise advertise advertise6: send saint-michael $1000 to do the patent for logos and what not.7: buy a pizza for me as well.that should make it simple and guess what johnny you can pick those 6 people as initial judges or whatever.this should help now.

that should make it simple and guess what johnny you can pick those 6 people as initial judges or whatever.

167562[/snapback]

Eh...que usted esta hablando?