xisto Community
aminzzlink

What Is... The Smallest Siteweb In The Word

It's a novelty site, nothing more.

thats is some of the funniest stuff i seen on the net since it first started back in 1940something.

Pfft...1940. More like 1980 or 90 something. OMG MICHAEL YOU ARE SO GOOFY.

I had seen this site before but forgot it. It's just so funny, how in the world do you come up with this idea? It wouldn't have been this fun if it wasn't so tiny. And the (really annoying) sound is just perfect with it :D

I just went to kyrie-eleison.org....and yes, I agree, that site is small! There was only a very small amount of text on it. Oh well, it would be that person's wasted money. Then again, it is in another language, so it could actually mean something (but I don't feel like translating iit). Still, I don't quite get the point of the small websites like that, but that's just me...

But they're meant to be tiny. It's just a novelty site - it's only for fun. I'm sure the guy has another site with other things on it, but such a tiny site is laudable in its own way. So cute!

eheh, very nice site.I really didn't think that someone could make a full games/design website with only 18x18 pixelsIt was very well made. Great job for the author. :D