xisto Community
aminzzlink

What Is... The Smallest Siteweb In The Word

LMAO HERE IS THE REAL SHORTEST

red.com

166015[/snapback]

i must say that the site is RED hot...infact i love this color a lot...when i play UNREAL TOURNAMENT my name in that game is RED DRAGON and even this site is having such a lovely graphic...i kept on noticing the effects for 5 min. or more....and the site guimp is so small that i even didnt knew that it was loaded and i was waiting for it to come up..i must say that it is a great concept....at least this site is known for its small size..:D

That site is terrible, it probably gets alot of visits, but it's so hard to look at, and the navigation is terrible, absoloutley terrible. And it's not really smaller than even this site if you think of it, the content is smaller, but the background makes up for that.Overall pretty funny find, I really like that site apart from the fact if I look at it too long I'll. But that could happen from any site couldn't it?

Do you really think you're going to get a good layout and navigation when your entire site is smaller than a normal link? It doesn't have much of a purpose other than being purely novelty, as I've explained before. It's just his way of saying, "Look at what I can do with my spare time!"

LOL at Saint Michael and Biscuitrat. True, the modern Internet's TCP/IP protocols were adopted in 1983, but the original Internet, Arpanet, was created in 1969.

I learned these facts in Tech Apps and I promptly forgot them. Excuse me for a moment while I beat them into my head again.

That 16x16 website is such a flagrant rip-off off of guimp.com. If I had labored to make the smallest website in the world, I'd be pissed to find out someone had made a cheap imitation even smaller.It doesn't even have any games! The games are what makes guimp so cool. I played that F1 game for like 5 minutes. And the Arena game is astounding. Who knew that one could create that kind of complexity with 18x18 pixels in Flash? That dude deserves an award. I'll send him a cookie in the mail.

I love the website! And I think I ever can visit it on my cell phone! Yay! But it's not easy to use... Oh and by the way I completed level 6 in PacMan. lol.