xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rejected2

Give Me Website Ideas.. Website Ideas : Something original. Ideas for making a site

NVU, PHP and Hosting

Give Me Website Ideas..

I recommend Dreamweaver anyday. Frontpage is really bad and can do more damage than good. If you can't afford Dreamweaver - there is an opensource alternative out there called NVU. It's free.

PHP is very easy to learn - there are hundreds of good PHP tutorials on the internet, for a database you could use MySQL.

Website Idea

Give Me Website Ideas..

Replying to Rejected2

OK, this one comes from a dream, and I haven't found anything like it. Computer Hell is a site that (maybe by scanning your hard drive, or maybe based on random user submissions) finds gaming 'sins' to 'punish' you for. Game cheats, shooting hostages in FPS's etc, are 'punished' with amusing minigames, jokes, sound files and so on. Just a thought.

-reply by John

cool website ideasGive Me Website Ideas..

Great question, if I can tell you that cant I implement it on my own. But anyway I am so nice that I am going to give you million dollar ideas for free. I have created a blog for these ideas check it out.

Coolwebsiteideas.Blogspot.Com/ 

Amanpreet Singh Khurana blog, where you can find the latest and innovative cool web site ideas. These ideas are made to be stolen and uses cutting edge technologies. Please leave your comments/suggestions

-reply by Aman

Just find the things that you like and then do it... If you don't like something then why keep running a website? :DIf you like something that you would like to share with the rest of the people then you just run it :)

Isn't this thread is like, over half a year old?I thought we weren't recommended to revive old threads...Oh well, I don't really know that much at all anyway, so I'm most likely wrong.But I must say that I agree with nande...If you want a website, then you should already have an idea of what you want it to be on...No point if having a website on a topic that you don't like anyway...Too time consuming and your lack of interest will show through the pages...People don't usually just have a website for nothing, you know. :)

Isn't this thread is like, over half a year old?I thought we weren't recommended to revive old threads...

Oh well, I don't really know that much at all anyway, so I'm most likely wrong.

But I must say that I agree with nande...
If you want a website, then you should already have an idea of what you want it to be on...

No point if having a website on a topic that you don't like anyway...
Too time consuming and your lack of interest will show through the pages...

People don't usually just have a website for nothing, you know. :)

The problem is a lot of people make websites solely to "make money." They think that by making a new website about something people will be interested in they will become instant millionaires.

I personally create mine solely for hobby. If they get anywhere, so-be-it. If they don't, they don't. Either way I learn from creating them so I win out either way.

websiteGive Me Website Ideas..

I think since a lot of people are into x-men right now u could create a virtual site where you can choose a character from the movies or create your own and choose to be on either the good side or the bad side and have to complete missions to get points to buy weapons and more or extra powers so no matter who u play they are unique. U also could make some of the missions and problems be based on the movie. Also joining groups u could have them be your group. 

-reply by bella

for software engineering projectGive Me Website Ideas..Good Day! I'm a IT student..Our instructor give us a project in software engineering subject..Eventually, she doesn't like common systems like enrollment system or simple accounting system.I got run out of idea what project are we going to propose.Here's the thing, The system that we are going to propose must be unique or university-based project that will benefit students and faculty.The project could be web-based with a database or a intergrated system.Any language will do. I'm willing to do any project as long as we meet the deadline for documentation.Pls. Help me and thanx-question by tine

I think everyone has missed the point of what was originally asked!I starting reading the comments and got half way down the page and got annoyed with everyone talking about software and graphics. As i didn't read the last few comments i may have missed a genuine answer but form what i have seen everyone has missed the point of the topic.My IdeasDrop-boxThis is already an existing site but i think the basic idea of uploading and downloading files from anywhere in the world is brilliant. It also gives you room to expand your site from syncing and sharing files between current users.You can design the site clean and user friendly using jquery coding to keep it looking impressive. Adding more and more functions as the site develops from software to a sister site, for example just music sharing.Train-LineIm sure its the same for most people especially in the city of london area, trains are s**t. They never turn up on time, they are always full, the tickets cost too much etc?We can never solve all these issues but we can solve the issue of informing passengers about the latest delays etc?If you look at the SOUTHEASTERN website as an example you will notice that what is displayed from a search query is no where near to the truth. Trains on different platforms, signal delays are never shown and when they are the trains are running fine.With this website you can design it in such a way that its the members themselves that update the latest news. Creating some kind of smartphone app and a clean site will hopefully pull the customers in to help other costumers out. This is where money can be made via advertising and referrals to train ticket companies. Lots of possibilities here!I have lots of ideas but i shall keep them to myself as i make lots of website and applications and i have made lots of money from them. I just wanted to start people of on the right track.
http://123-reg-expired.co.uk/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

hey, a really good idea - people love entering contests online so create a site where you only have to enter your info once and the site enters contests for you instead of filling in name, address , ect over and over, I bet you get a lot of advertising