xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mistikpso

Music On Site Site Music

Putting music on a website, i dont like. The reason is this because if i put RAP on a site rock fans or so probolly wont come in, Same goes for punk rock fans, pop, country etc. They will leave as soon as they here the music. But if its a music site thats a whole different story.

No affence amir ac but that code has already sort of been been said ages ago. lmao :D Thanks for trying to help though

XDXD Poor me, no has answered my question yet!! (Or did I miss it?)

Anyways, can you use a .rbs files in html code, like

<bgsound src="music.rbs" loop="-1">

{/code]

??

I ansered that. I said I something like I don't know but you can try it out.I thought it was only for flash so I don't think so . Try it post back and tell us..

HI! Goto finaldesign.trap17.com, send e-mail to admin...This is my brother and he knews evrything about site music...our youngest brother works on audio flash player for web...something like flash amp...ask him for music and he will reply to you...or just reffer him here to forum, say in email that splehati reffered to him...

The best way I've seen this done is to use a splash page for the sound. So when people hit the site they get the index file that contains only the sounds and a "Enter" link. When the link is clicked, then main site loads as a popup. So the sounds can keep playing as long as the splash page is still in the background.

For Music With Tools You can User FlashMX7FlashMX7 has Tools You can build one Swf And upload Flash file with MP3 file and then Swf file show you tools like Play , Stop , Bar , Band , And ....Its Easy . I think it use XML for do it that But Music in site is limitedMusic is slow your site and Eat BandwithAnd Its Not good