xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mistikpso

Music On Site Site Music

One way I've seen this done is to use a splash page for the sound. So when people hit the site they get the index file that contains only the sounds and a "Enter" link. When the link is clicked, then main site loads as a popup. So the sounds can keep playing as long as the splash page is still in the background.However, so many users have popup blockers, this may not be any better than frames now.

If you want to put backg. music with html tag you already know, but if you want to put backg. music with flash, go to http://www.flashkit.com/ in the sound loops menu to download some flash players and music to put in websites.They have there alsow tutorials about puting music in websites or in flash websites suported with actionscript or not.

I'd love to learn flash...just no time at the moment :)

oh~ also, here's one way to code in music the HTML way:

[br]<object width="0" heigt="1" name="url of your song" height="0" border="0">[/br]<param name="AutoStart" value="true">[br]<param name="Loop" value="false">[/br]<embed width="1" heigh="1" src="url of your song" AutoStart="true"> </embed></object>

Oh yeah~ and another thing, if you convert the mp3 files to a .rbs file, can you still play it on the web with out the radio blog? I'm not that with with PHP and XML and stuff~ :)

I'd love to learn flash...just no time at the moment  :)

oh~ also, here's one way to code in music the HTML way:

[br]<object width="0" heigt="1" name="url of your song" height="0" border="0">[/br]<param name="AutoStart" value="true">[br]<param name="Loop" value="false">[/br]<embed width="1" heigh="1" src="url of your song" AutoStart="true"> </embed></object>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know you can try....I thought it was just for flash.... :D Radio Blogs ROOL <3

There is Many way to do this 1- Make Flash file and put your music on2 - jsp code to play sound on your site but jsp just support mid file3 -use Frontpage and in page properties you can select your music (MID FILE)

I have a Radio Blog also .. but its all Drumming Stuff, Im in a drum corp so im into that. But Yeah the way Choyan said .. thats how i do it too. But im having a problem with looping the track. See i put it all in and it plays once and then sometimes it will start again but it will cut half the song. Does anyone know why that is? I Couldn't Figure it out.

It's this really cool thing and it provides music for your visiters to choose and play
All you do is download the file upload it and convert all your MP3 files into .RBS which loads ALOT faster and I think it is used for flash but you don't need to know any flash and then you upload it into the SOUDNS file etc and it will just apear on the radio blog......
download it here ... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Radio Blog is really great thing but do you guys know some kinda technologies. Some other radio service... Does anybody worked with Real Player on pages? How do you find it?