xisto Community
Kremit

Delaying My Site! Admin read

Hey, im taking a road trip with some friends for a couple days... until monday to be exact, so could you please delay my days think for that amount of time, so i can not lose any days for not being here, cant post or anything, thanks if you can! :D

Your hosting credit cannot be suspended. You know the drill--either post enough to last your off days OR PM OpaQue and purchase hosting credits. If you don't mind your site being suspended until the said time all your files will be intact. You can bring yourself out of suspension by posting the following day of your return.Have a good vacation. I'm planning a road trip myself going from Seattle to San Diego following the West Coast line and finishing it off at Las Vegas for few days of rest and relaxation. Well, actually to earn back the money I've spent during the trip. :D

I'm doing hell of a job getting my credits upto 20 so I can go on vacation withoud woying on my clansite getting down, but keeping to the Xisto TOS is hard if you're in such a post rush, kinda stupid of me that I didnt maintain my ammount of credits, but since the IPB Army System has been moved to IPBGaming its kinda rushing all the forums :D

but since the IPB Army System has been moved to IPBGaming its kinda rushing all the forums :D

163748[/snapback]

You bring out valid reason for some of us not posting as much as once they have done. I wonder if NilsC has a plan to solve this dichotomy? I believe the issue was brought up to administrators before and I am not sure if it was resolved at all.

I suppose this discussion should be posted in the IPB Gaming forum as well.

TO be honest, I face similar problems. I am admin on Xisto, admin on IPBGaming and mod here. I have hardly checked here. I have a LOT of stuff on my list for online and I should write up 3 college courses (don't ask LOL my teachers course is worthless and I have to rewrite it)

please delay my days think for that amount of time

If you think about it, that request does defeat the point of hosting credits. If you want your account to stay active you post to increase them to the amount of days that you are away. Simple.

Yeah just like cmatcmextra said it defeats the point. The point of hosting credits is to maintain an active forum while also providing a very good hosting service. It is not very hard to get hosting credits if you post in the forum daily. I for one do around 2 posts a day and on randoms days earn up to like 10 credits in a sitting. You should have thought about that before you went on vacation and planned accordingly like the rest of us.

As long as you stay active on forums, and find some good topics and post something useful and make your post full of useful and meaningful things then I believe your credtis will rise within days...

I think that this has been discussed long enough. If you have something to say, besides what has already been said, PM me, and I'll open this thread again.The rule is that we cannot delay a site, not even for moderators. You're simply going to have to post more when you're going away.Thread close.