xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kremit

Saint [::vs::] Kremit{w} Any Style

Kremit, those glowing eyes really make the sig alive, but I like Saint's sig better. This time I can't really tell why, it is just the whole concept of both sigs - the Saint's sig is more apealing to me. So it is 2:1, if I'm counting correctly.

Kremit gmv.

162981[/snapback]

GMV == gets my vote?

So it is 2:1, if I'm counting correctly.

162994[/snapback]

Actually, no. It's 3:0 since Johnny voted for Kremit...I think.

Kremit's background, render, and text are all awesome. I especially like how I can tell what everything is, so Kremit gets my vote.

0:4

Since this thread is titled "Saint [::vs::] Kremit", how about we put the score of the person on the left (Michael in this case) on the left side of the colon, and the person on the right (Kremit) on the right side of the semicolon, so that everything cooresponds. Eh? Eh??

3:1

163075[/snapback]

This has got to be the shortest post that you've ever made. Ever.

Second, are you voting for yourself? If so, did you read my post? The score format should be "1:4"

The score format should be "1:4"

It's actually 1:3

well that is best out of 5 Kremit winsNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!i think that is the shortest pot i ever didwell i can say im 1-1 so far still waiting on the outcome of me and johnny.

yup gg, lol johnny is the best on this forums i believe, i dont like battling him but, least it will be challenging to try to get better then him with like only 1 hour a day to spare on the comp hah...

It's actually 1:3

163109[/snapback]

Actually, it all depends on what Brooks meant by "gmv". I think it means "get my vote", so Michael has no votes....

nah its 3:1, whats his name put my name first but was just talkin about my sig then said that saint gets vote. keep voting people :D

163112[/snapback]

Are you talking about Johnny? If so, then where did he say Saint gets the vote?

Brook's post

Kremit gmv. His bg/text/render/colors are all slightly better. Nice job Krem.

162981[/snapback]