xisto Community
Nani Cheri

How Did You First Meet Him/her? How I met my boyfriend..

I met my gf through a girl I wanted to date. She had been lying to me and tricking me into thinking she was older than she was. She really looks it. So one day this girl tells me that shes been lying to me for months and that she is alot younger than she says. So I'm not sure what happened. She gained alot of my trust with that and I started talkin to her more and noticed that she was a really cool person. Then I started going out with her a couple of weeks after that.

I was 17 and working at a fast food store int he local mall and a gurl from another store came to my store to work. Well my store started getting crazy and she suggested i work at her store with her. So i went and put in a application with them and a couple of days later i got the phone call for a interview. I interviewed and got the job. I was working one day and it started to get late which meant I wasn't going to finish all my work on time. So one of th eguys fromt he back of the store offered to help me clean. I said okay but deep down i wanted to say no I don't need your help. He kept trying to have a conversation with me but i kept trying to ignore him. He was very persistant and then asked for my phone number. I told him no but he could giveme his. I took hia and called him about a week later. We went on our first date a couple of days later to the movies were we saw "Money Talks". He then walked me home but not before we had our first kiss under the stars.

Well mine was not all funny or good but it was on a wall separating the infants and juniors in my school :P He was a popular guy and i was a half popular girl- that means i werent a **** loland everyone liked him and tried giving him things like sex but i wouldn't would i and he still wanted me out of all the people in the school we were together for like 4 years so you know it was a good relationship

Well mine was not all funny or good but it was on a wall separating the infants and juniors in my school  :P

He was a popular guy and i was a half popular girl- that means i werent a **** lol

and everyone liked him and tried giving him things like sex but i wouldn't would i and he still wanted me out of all the people in the school we were together for like 4 years so you know it was a good relationship

184874[/snapback]

thats good, 4 years is long time!! Not all boys are this way do hahahah too bad

I still remember that i met my first and last girlfriend ( My Love ) two years back , in my college. She was my classmate . In the begning when it was her first day in the college she came late and ask me can he have a seat with me , I just looked into her eyes and lost in her eyes . She asked me again then i said SURE. Then i introduced my self to her and just spend my all day with her . Infact i really fell in love with her at First Sight. And she also. We have spend a very good time and i just arrange my first date with her two days later. <_<

Edited by good-baby (see edit history)

Here is how I got together with my girlfriend..we got to know each other in church.. but at that time we were just friends and I had absolutely no interest in here and hardly spoke to her.. but unknowingly to me, she had feelings for me already.. nothing happened for two years, we remained as casual friends (the hi and bye kind).. then one day when I was on the phone with a girl I was trying to woo, she mentioned that she thought I liked my girlfriend, it suddenly dawned on me that I actually had feelings for her. I know, it's so weird..So I called her and we hit off very well and soon we got together as boyfriend and girlfriend.. Well that's my story.. <_<

My story's probably quite a bit more anticlimactic than most of the others:We met through a mutual friend after school one day. She remembers that she came up to my brother and me, and asked "Hey, are you two twins?" at which point we rolled our eyes, looked at her, and burst out with random contradictory stories. I don't remember the actual event, but I assume my thought proccess was "Hm...there's a random person with <name of friend> . . . Ooo look, it's time to re-aim the s4 ellipsoidals." Thankfully, many of our other experiences have been quite a bit more memorable.

Edited by WindAndWater (see edit history)

I met my girlfriend throungh another friend! it's actually funny because i took his cell phone and then she called him! I answerd the phone and then we chatted, next thing i knew we were going to movies togeather! i actualy don't even remember how i managed to get that right :) And thats how i met my girlfreind! We have been going out 3 years now :P

My last boyfriend? It was ridiculous and embarrasing. One day a friend left me waiting like an hour in the movies... she called later telling that she wouldn't go. I was really pissed and annoyed so I decided to follow around someone (anyone) just to... be in a better mood, I guess. So I stared following this guy and doing stupid stuff, people just stared weirdly. At first he glared at me and didn't reply to anything I said, then he went to like.. a little shop or something, and I kept following him. He finally started telling jokes and everything, so we just ended up talking about cellphones and bad movies. I gave him my cellphone and he called just as I arrived home. Two weeks later e were already going out. <_< Good times.

Well depending on what i decide, ie. which girl i choose, i meet one on Saturday night at a party, and then meet the other chick last night at my friends house where we had the same party Saturday night. Making a choice between two chicks you hardly know is hard, and yet i cant make a decision cause i dont want to hurt with of them. What would you do in this sitiaution huh? <_<

i met my boyfriend in highschool....his best friend liked me and pointed me out to him. well Chris(his friend) the next day asked out my best friend lisa to try and get close to me. Well he found out that i was very shy...so he had lisa ask me if i liked Nathan(his friend...my boyfriend now)...well i wouldn't say anything because i was scared what would happen. He was a senior and i was just a freshman. That and i had a guy that i was with but hated. well Nathan finially just wrote me a note and told me that he liked me. I was really suprised because i had already fell in love with him just by finding things out about him. Well Chris and Lisa found out they were related so that didn't work out and Chris started talking to me and flirting with me which made Nathan flirt with me too.well eventually i started dating Nathan and Chris stopped talking to him as much. After than i fell in love with nathan and he asked me to marry him...and he told me about chris liking me...which i thought was funny, but lisa got mad. Now everything is great lisa is happy Chris is happy and me and Nathan are happy to so i guess this is a happily ever after story!!!!

I met my boyfriend when in town. I had met his friend a few days earlier and his friend decided to come to town with me and my mates and to bring his mates. Now firstly I had met his friend, Dan, completely randomly. One day I was at a newsagents with two girl friends and two guy friends, waiting outside when Dan came along cause he missed his train and he knew our guy friends. Then the guys left but Dan stayed with me & my girl friends. We all went to a nearby park and ended up playing spin the bottle. That evening Dan told me he had told his mate Haydn about Spin the bottle and that Haydn was really jealous.Then on Saturday, me, my friend, Haydn (my boyfriend) & Dan & Dan's little brother were all looking around boots. Now I have a slight lisp so Dan's 8-year-old brother goes, "why does kate talk like that?'& Haydn started making fun of me going 'Kate you got a lithppp' So I got really pissed off and just went off to walk on my own around the shopping centre. I got down the escalator and then I noticed Haydn had run after me. He stopped me and grabbed me & was like 'Are you okay?' & I was like 'oh you're such a ****' etc. & then he goes, 'I know I'm really sorry'So then I started rambling about how I hated being me sometimes and getting teased for stuff and he goes, 'Why would you get teased? You're stunning and really sweet & funny & nice. I've only just met you and I think you're amazing. I really like you'& then he made me pinky promise that I'd come back to see him after I'd calmed down a bit.Then that night we were talking on msn & he just went, 'I really like you.. Well to be honest I fancy you loads and you're amazing. I don't care who knows it - that's what I think of you'.Then we started seeing each other the Friday after. I was a bit drunk and then Haydn & I were talking when he said, 'Oh I have my exam number written on my hand' & earlier that day I had written Haydn's name on my hand so I went 'oh I have.. Um er nothing on my hand' then he looked at it and gave my a huge hug & we just spent the rest of the night lying down on the grass holding hands and stuff.-reply by kate_lovex

How did you first meet him/her?How Did You First Meet Him/her?

I love the way my parents met.

My mom traveled a lot when she was little since her father was in the airforce. She graduated in England with one of her best friends named Mary Lue. After moving back to the states, Mary Lue and my mom accidentally ran into each other and found at that they were living in the same area again! Mary Lue invited my mom over for a sleepover and she agreed. The next morning, Mary Lue goes to take a shower but tells my mom that this guy Scott will be coming over since he helped her with his car.

A little while later, there's a knock on the door and my mom answers it. Standing there is my dad, her future husband. He just smiles at her and says, "You're not Mary Lue." and she laughs and says back, "No I'm not."

Today is their anniversary!  They have had three kids, my brother me and my sister. I love it when I hear stories about my parents and how they met.

On their first date, my dad was wearing electric blue pants with a matching shirt =]

-reply by Annaleig

My chick contacted me first! Got my number from one of here friends and from there we got close on the phone first then met up and it was love, instantly!We're still together but they have been bumps here and there in our road but hopefully it'll work out for the better hey