xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ManOfSTEEL

Smoking Is Bad For Sex Life Cigarette turns woman Ugly

Smoking sucks. My mom has been smoking 20+ years. And our walls are yellow. we had to re-paint 'em. when we move she's gonna stop. as we not buying them anymore. And having too much sex could get you infected with aids,hiv,etc. so don't have "too much" xD

u can find that report says smoking causes up to 5000 miscarriages and 1200 cases of cervical cancer in Britain every year. :(:( experts link smoking with fertility problems, saying that about 120,000 men aged 30-50 are impotent because of smoking. :( but the questions stays:why smokers need to smoke after sex,if they know the facts? :D just cannot explain and no need to try :D:D smokers were highly motivated to quit smoking, but they needed the right information and support to do so - including a non-smoking partner.HELP 2 QUIT :P STAY HEALTHY :P Smoking sucks :P

u can find that report says smoking causes up to 5000 miscarriages and 1200 cases of cervical cancer in Britain every year. :(  :(

experts link smoking with fertility problems, saying that about 120,000 men aged 30-50 are impotent because of smoking. :(

but the questions stays:

why smokers need to smoke after sex,if they know the facts? :D

just cannot explain and no need to try :D  :D

smokers were highly motivated to quit smoking, but they needed the right information and support to do so - including a non-smoking partner.

HELP 2 QUIT  :P

STAY HEALTHY :P

Smoking sucks  :P

200423[/snapback]

i have many friends who have parents who smoke and they dont want there children to smoke and one of my friends older brothers thaought he could just smoke in front of his parents and they made him smoke a whole pack and he puked hes never tuched a cig since! so that means that not everyone wants to smoke its also coused by peer presure i should know about that to some its all thay have seen there life and dont know anybetter!

Cigarette smoking stops your brain to get oxygen which means all kinds of damages. I was learning about this in grade 9. Actually when you smoke your brain does not get oxygen it gets other gases instead. This can cause brain damage, heart damage and many more because of nicotine. Most common is lung cancer but other minor effects include like wrinkling of skin and the deepening of voice. Now the topic is how cigarettes make women un-sexy well i know for a fact that i would never date a woman that sounds like a man and has wrinkles like my grandma.

best way to stop smoking is to not even start in the first place =\ but if you've started already...do your best to sotp.thats an interesting approach they use in their anti-cigarette ads, to me it seems it'll be way more effective to a certain extent =)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Just want to point out one thing. One insignifigant little peice of information. how could that be overlooked, anyway?They say it makes WOMEN ugly? It. maketh. men. ugly. TOO.

The fact is right that 75%-80% peoples are smoker. The government has got norms about the production of cigrattes that it has to pay 50% tax to the government in Nepal. Even though peoples know the impact of smoking but they dont want to quit. I definitely believe that long term smoking will affect in sex life. People who are chain smoker and are smoking for the long time have got different problems related to health like Chest Pain, Broncritic, Drowsiness and different Lips problems. I too was a smoker but after having a chest problem i quit smoking. I too suggest peoples to quit smoking because i will kill us. ;)

Smoking is BAD. Smoking is bad for EVERYTHING: life, people around you, yourself, sex, the environment, EVERYTHING. Just stop smoking and make this world a better place for us innocent smoking-haters that suffer and choke and gag every time we walk out of a shop and the awful sickening smoke stench slams up our noses.

There actually is scientific proof that smoking can interfere with your sex life. A long with the nasty taste of cigarettes in the partners mouth, there are theores of other things that it can iterfere with. So before liting up, think of how it can affect lights out!

Cigarettes no only turn women ugly but it also increases their rate of aging. Cigarette stops oxygen from getting to you and your body including skin therefore since we always need hydrogen and oxygen to live when both are cut through cigarettes the skin turns dry hence making the skin wrinkle way too fast and it can also make it sag. This is all thanks to my gym teacher and some videos that we watched during health classes.