xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

What Country Do You Want To Visit The Most?

I'm originally from Bangkok, Thailand. But I have lived in the UK for 4 years. Before I ever came to the UK, I wanted to go there. I used to dream of going to Japan, but not anymore. I wanted to visit Scandinavia, which I did last christmas- I went to Sweden, Norway, and Denmark. I would love to go again and maybe go to lapland (most northern part). Maybe, another country is New Zealand.

I have always wanted to go to China. It is full of facinating history, interesting culture and of course, great food. I have studied a lot of acient chinese history as a sort of hobby and have always wanted to see the sights where these events once took place. Also, China has some beautiful forests and deserts.

Wow, so many places that I would like to go... Where to begin?

Hmm... I would like to go to Nepal to climb Mt. Everest

I would also like to go to Egypt. I have always been fascinated by Egypt. The Pyramids, the Sphynx, Ancient Egypt. And the Nile, the longest river on Earth. Also the Red Sea borders Egypt, which is supposed to be the Sea that Moses parted for the Hebrews.

Also, I would like to go to a lot of countries located in Southern Africa. I would like to see wild lions, giraffes, elephants, etc. And to climb Mt. Kilomanjaro. Victoria falls, the largest waterfall on Earth, is also located there, which I would like to see.

Australia is another place I would like to visit. I would like to see the outback. But the main reason is the Great Barrier Reef. Crystal clear water and lots of marine life.

Hmm... Could space be considered a country? No, I suppose it couldn't... But that is another place I would like to go, actually if I had a choice to go anywhere I wanted, I would go to space.

Well, there isnt really anywhere else that I would want to go, Japan was out of this world, just, a totally different planet than that of the west. Australia, well, despite being further away, it wasnt that different to one of the european countries. One of the greatest places ive been was Dubai, what a country, so different from the west and the hotel, was so, much, nicer! Easily the best hotel in the world. Monaco was, an experience to say the least, I had the suit, but not the ferrari to experience it.

SPAIN...its a beautiful place and i believe i would have so much fun there. i could train for boxing while seeing some family members that live there...it would be a beautiful experience...mmight even would move there myself

Hi all,I visited Thailand, France, MonteCarlo, Corsica, Sweden, Italy and almost every year I visit Croatia. I am form Slovenia, which is really nice country to be visited, if somebody wants to spend some time in lot a green country. We have lot of tourism activities in mountains and so.My dream trip would be to Australia and New Zeland, and maybe Iceland.

Well it really ins't country but it's a province. And that would be the province of the netherlands... Auba! Beautiful scenary, white sandy beahces with crystal clear waters. It's the best.

I have been thinking about going to Japan. Of course I am to young, don't have the money, and speak English but it would be fun. I know they have a dense population but I'd like to see what it would be like to live there. They have the best technology. If I didn't go there I'd try Ireland. I did a report on Ireland in 4th grade. I learned a lot and it has a cool landscape and lots of museums and places to visit.

Let me explore my own country first which has to offer such variety and diversity in terms of landscaping, terrains, climates and geographical distinctions.I have travelled quit a bit across the country but not covered a hundreth of it. We have got the tallest mountains , deepest oceans , desserts , plateus, rainforests, backwaters, valleies and what not.Yes I am born in INDIA

I am from the USA and have been to France, Canada, and lived in the Phillippines when I was a kid. I would love to go to Australia, and see the Great Reef, and Ayer's Rock (or whatever they changed the name to now), and the zoo where the Crocodile Hunter works, and some of the other scenery. I would like to visit England and see Stonehenge, the Tower of London, and the Textile Museum. I would like to go to Norway and see the Viking ship at the museum. I would like to go to Ravenna in Italy, and see the Byzantine mosaics, and Constantinople, of course. The pyramids and sphinx and the Temple of Karnak in Egypt. I would also like to see some more stuff in the USA. I would love to go whale watching at Glacier Bay in Alaska. The Grand Canyon, Mt Rushmore, Colonial Williamsburg, the Petrified Forest, and the Redwoods. Those are the main ones. But there are a lot of other places I would love to visit, too.

hm i dun really have an urge to visit another country... but japan seems like an interesting place. i'm into anime and stuff so i'm naturually interested i guesss. the place just seems snazzy with all their high tech gadgets and their old traditions. seems really cool, in aus we dont have hardly any traditions or cultural background. its kinda boring.. in that sense but the standard of living is great.