xisto Community
Johnny

Rate The Sig Above You Sig game

In response to SpeedFX.Its an interesting signature... I'd give it a 6.5/10... its a little grainy in certain areas and parts of it do not blend to well together...

Ok thanks for that.Maybe i need to get someone to make a better one :D

I really don't like anything to do with Pool/Cards/Darts :D Not really my thing although I know how to play Texas Hold'em. 5.5/10 But Only because I don't like the theme. :D

Hmm, lets give this thread a bit of a shove and see if we can get it going again. Bring out the defibrillator! I think it has gone into cardiac arrest and needs restarting! Lets face it, what can I say about the sig above mine? hinata-chan, your sig sux! (Just in case things change after I post this, hinata-chan did not have a sig at all at the time of this posting, so I'm not being rude really). :)

But looking back over some of the other sigs in this thread, there are some really cool ones.

The sky is a pretty cool photoshop but I'm not sure about the text. New to this site and still havn't uploaded mine so I'm linking an old one for now. It's meant to be different for everyone who looks at it. not sure if it will work. 

heres mine. :lol: made it a long time ago, i will make a new one soon.

pretty cool but i think blue and green arent the best colors to be mixed so 6/10 here is mine! :)

Nice. I like, don't know about the third animated userbar though.I'd say, for your first signature image a 8/10 I like it. :)

haha yeah i am not sure about the last one the same, i think its to intense haha :)

wow i like the twilight sig, is that a falling petals or a flying butter flys?

i rate 10/10 for me.. :)

Lascouse where did you make that sig?

can you send me the link? plsss...