xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kremit

Photoshop Battle Rejected Vs. Kremit

Whos signature is better?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok heres the post for the battle.

1. Must be made in photoshop

2. At least one render

3. Dimensions here?

4. Use any brushes

5. Text with name required

6. Grunge

Alright well here ya go, heres my entry...

Posted Image

Hm...on other graphics sites they don't use polls for the battle. People actually have to say who got their vote, and give a reason.Less complications and cheating that way.And sorry rejected (I promise I won't use a pun on your name here. :P), but Kremit gmv (got my vote.) His is more appealing colorwise, and the text is better.2-0. Kremit up.

I feel almost stupid to be the third one to say the same thing :D Wolf looks great, but is a little pale and colorless. I'd say half alive... B) And Kremit. Sorry, but I don't like your background (it just my personal view :P )Although it is difficult to decide, because both graphics have their own good and bad points, I give my point to Kremit.I guess it's 3:0

Voted on Kremit-Sorry rejected, but like everyone said, the lack of color made your sig seem "bleh". And the text has rough edges...If it werent for those mistakes, i would have voted for you hands down.

Hmm, sorry rejected! Don't hate me! But Yours does lack color =\ (that wolf is from wolfs rain) bwahaha.Kremit - 4:0 you have my vote. Nice sig, I like the bg and the text looks very nice.

Hmm, sorry rejected! Don't hate me! But Yours does lack color =\ (that wolf is from wolfs rain) bwahaha.

Kremit - 4:0 you have my vote. Nice sig, I like the bg and the text looks very nice.

161848[/snapback]

Actually, I'm not sure what Saint Mike's vote was, but depending on that it's either 6-0 or 5-1. O.o

hehe gg man :P, need to work on my text ><I like your sig man, i hate putting animals into my sigs, im not good at making it fit with the background, so for you trying you did a gj, im here, so whenever you wanna rematch im around B)

Well, you both have a lot more artistic talent than I do... (I can't even draw a good stickman)I have to say that I vote for Kremit though... I just peronally like a lot of color in artwork. I am more of a fan of wildlife in pictures rather than people (make believe or otherwise).. but the use of color is what swayed my vote.

Well, you both have a lot more artistic talent than I do... (I can't even draw a good stickman)

I have to say that I vote for Kremit though... I just peronally like a lot of color in artwork. I am more of a fan of wildlife in pictures rather than people (make believe or otherwise).. but the use of color is what swayed my vote.

161928[/snapback]

I'm going with kremit too, the render and background made the whole thing seem rather bland. Maybe some fur details and making the wolf look more vicious might've swayed my vote, but a light wolf on a light background with text that didn't fit in just didn't catch my eye. I liked Kremit's with the detailed render and a background that both complemented it and made it stand out. Now how about a Mike-Johnny battle? (Johnny is slumping right? :P )