xisto Community
Guevara

What Desktop Resolution Do You Run On?

Well I used 800x600 for a very long time, and then I finally decided to move up to 1024x768. Then a few days ago I decided I was running out of space on my desktop and moved up again to 1280x1024. I love it, and when I switch down to 800x600 to test my website, it's so ugly to me.

I run 1792 by 1344 pixels on a 19 inch dell monitor. Flat screen thats all. I like the space on my desktop and the way games fit when windowed. Its pretty cool that way. My graphics card is ATI Radeon 9800 Pro By the way. I probably run one of the smallest texted resolution here on this topic lol

I don't know how many inches my screen is, I think it's either 17 or 19 (of course ;) )I use 1280x1024. (max resolution, but works fine).On my other computer I have also 1280x1024, and sometimes I am testing pages on 1024x768 on my old computer which is my brothers computer now.

i have no idea how big my monitor is @_@;i just got a new once since the old one i had broke down on me XDi prefer using 1024-768 most of the time, since i like more space in my desktop :D

I change my around. I normally have it set to the two that you mentioned, shown below.

800x600 pixels on a 17" LCD monitor.

I can't stand the tiny text on 1024x768 pixel screen resolution. Maybe all this programming has affected my vision >_<.

161408[/snapback]

Well lets see here.......I run Windows xp ST2 and its dam good but i think i would egt windows xp pro home is not that great but i should really save my money for nice comp cuz this comp not all that fast its dam good for 98 i tell u that much ;) but i think i need alien ware thay must faster and for gamers and *BLEEP*

umm,i use 1024x768 in my 12.1" laptop LCD but set the icon large mode.to be different,in little size display large resolution show good performence.

I run a 1024x768 resolution on a 15" laptop and in a 19" TFT screen. I got so used than a 800x600 resolutions seems huge for me.