xisto Community
Guevara

What Desktop Resolution Do You Run On?

I use 1024x768 on my really bulky (so bulky on the back, you would have to dig a hole in the wall to fit it) 17 inch monitor... you know, I might get an LCD one when it gets cheaper than 220 CAD... (of course, it would be including tax... by the way, the tax in my province, added to the Federal Tax is 14%!!!! And that was because our government was nice and lowered it by 0.5%... anyways back on topic!)

recently i got a wide screen laptop with 1024x800 desktop resolution.it is coool touch when watch filem with full screen.but pity that playing game is only in center is good. :P

19" monitor on 1280 x 1024, 80hz refresh rate. I can see perfectly with it! My eyes are used to it so, It's good. My moms laptop is on 1600 x 1200 and I can see that too. My eyes must be really good!

i run on 1024x768, i would like to run at 1280x1024 but my icons reduce in size too much...not proportional to the area of my desktop..i would like 1600x1200 but i don't have that under my resoultion settings, even in my graphic card settings.