xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Jargon Johnny My new gallery

Mmmmk, I just set up a WordPress blogamabob, called Jargon Johnny...I've added pretty much ALL my graphics stuff there, including the old old OLD ugly junk. I just finished on the banner...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Feel free to visit, leave a comment, even register and post your own stuff if you like. I'll have to approve first, of course.

Anyway, yeah, that's pretty much my gallery from now on. I'll post new topics when I update it with new sigs or whatever. ^-^

thats a very nice gallery. youve got a whole lot of stuff on there too. as im writing this im just watching the list of sigs getting longer and longer :P i think ive only made like 10 sigs... wow

Your site does look very smart. Nice one. Some of the stuff you can do with Photoshop is amazing. Unfortunately I can only afford Paint Shop Pro, but I'm aiming to get CS2 by the end of the year :P . A nice site and I will try to visit regularly.

Not very fond of the banner, but it's pretty cool anyway :PDid you make the style by yourself? I've been meaning to do that but I'm so afraid I'll screw it up. I'm only good at tweaking with Wordpress, I'm afraid B)Man, Batman Begins was an awesome movie. It's so much like the cartoon that I'm in awe all over again B)

WOW! B)

You are a master of sigs. If only I had a clue how to do sigs like that.

I congratulate you on your talent to make beautiful graphics so alive.

I hope I can follow your path one day... You my master. B)

Now, that I saw you art, I'm on a mission. To make something at least close as beautiful as you can do... B) I have no idea, how B) But still B)

Wish me luck... :P

thats a very nice gallery. youve got a whole lot of stuff on there too. as im writing this im just watching the list of sigs getting longer and longer  :D  i think ive only made like 10 sigs... wow

160539[/snapback]

Hehe, trust me...the number of sigs I have only proves how little of a life I have. B)

Your site does look very smart. Nice one. Some of the stuff you can do with Photoshop is amazing. Unfortunately I can only afford Paint Shop Pro, but I'm aiming to get CS2 by the end of the year B) . A nice site and I will try to visit regularly.

160552[/snapback]

Heh, thankies. And YAY! CS2!

Not very fond of the banner, but it's pretty cool anyway B)

Did you make the style by yourself? I've been meaning to do that but I'm so afraid I'll screw it up. I'm only good at tweaking with Wordpress, I'm afraid B)

Man, Batman Begins was an awesome movie. It's so much like the cartoon that I'm in awe all over again B)

160583[/snapback]

Heh, the only part of the style I made was the banner...I'm too dumb to do any coding and stuffs. =/

Yeah, Batman was pretty cool, but it had a huge plot hole...to avoid spoilers, just think of what that generator thing is supposed to DO, then think of what it would do to PEOPLE. :D

WOW! :D

You are a master of sigs. If only I had a clue how to do sigs like that.

I congratulate you on your talent to make beautiful graphics so alive.

I hope I can follow your path one day... You my master. :D

Now, that I saw you art, I'm on a mission. To make something at least close as beautiful as you can do...  :D I have no idea, how :D But still :D

Wish me luck... :P

160587[/snapback]

Hah, I'm not a master yet...on other sites I'm still considered a novice. Thank you though. :D

Just read tutorials, and play around in Photoshop, and watch what techniques other people use on their sigs. That's all I've done. :D

Of course, it takes time...I've been doing it for like half a year now. :D

But trust me...sigs are pretty low on the art scale. I wanna get my 3d skills up. :D Try checking out http://www.depthcore.com/ sometime....they have amazing artwork there, of all kinds.

But trust me...sigs are pretty low on the art scale. I wanna get my 3d skills up.  B) Try checking out http://www.depthcore.com/ sometime....they have amazing artwork there, of all kinds.

160611[/snapback]

Thank you for your advice, I'm looking at fab images at depthcore right now. Beautiful art! B)

I am also trying to get myself a good and preferably easy 3D modelling programe, just to get started. B)

At the same time I am trying to get into this Photoshop action as fast as I can. There's a lot of practice in front of me, huh? :P

But, as I said approximately 2 hours ago -

Now, that I saw you art, I'm on a mission. To make something at least close as beautiful as you can do...

- and here is something:

Posted Image

It took me a lot of sweating and swearing, but I think I almost like it B)

This much for now. Have to go to sleep. Here it's waaaaay past midnight...

B)

wow this is really nice galleri, you got a lot of sigs and renders made. 70% of sigs looks really really nice, and 50% of renders looks really nice. How long you have use photoshop and cinema 4d? Can you tell me some site with good tutorials?

Thank you for your advice, I'm looking at fab images at depthcore right now. Beautiful art! B)

I am also trying to get myself a good and preferably easy 3D modelling programe, just to get started.  B)

At the same time I am trying to get into this Photoshop action as fast as I can. There's a lot of practice in front of me, huh? :P

But, as I said approximately 2 hours ago -

- and here is something:

Posted Image

It took me a lot of sweating and swearing, but I think I almost like it  B)

This much for now. Have to go to sleep. Here it's waaaaay past midnight...

B)

160637[/snapback]

Heh, yeah, Depthcore has some top-notch stuff there...and yeah, that's pretty nice for your first sig (it's your first right?) Keep that up, and you'll be pretty good in no time. B)

wow this is really nice galleri, you got a lot of sigs and renders made. 70% of sigs looks really really nice, and 50% of renders looks really nice. How long you have use photoshop and cinema 4d? Can you tell me some site with good tutorials?

160640[/snapback]

Heh, thanks. I've been doing graphics for about 6 months now. O.o

And I already talked to you on msn or whatever about the tutorial thing.

realy nice :D

160647[/snapback]

Thanks, but try to avoid one-liners in the future.

Kablooie. End of story :P

Sounds like coolness :PI wanna work on my site but all my stuff is on the harddisk that's stuck in my dead computer. I hate Dell's cases now :D

Sounds like coolness :P

I wanna work on my site but all my stuff is on the harddisk that's stuck in my dead computer. I hate Dell's cases now :D

161031[/snapback]

Aw...that sucks. =/