xisto Community
Cerb

My Bass Site cerb.trap17.com

That might freak out some people - maybe you should put it on another section of the site with a warning. A lot of people are paranoid about such things :/

It works well enough for me. And Cerb, I love the new colors. All you need now is a header, and you're set :D

ok, * site color scheme is a bit hard to read* site does not validate :P* i'd remove the javascript with the fake hard-drive deletion. it slows down site considerably.* try using "@import" instead of placing all the css and html on the same page.i think the site looks ok, bt needs a bit more spicing up. -_-whyme

I love it. The simplicity of it all is my favorite part. The color scheme seems to be fine to me, and I have to say that the JS is hilarious. I actually like when people create a nice site without the use of excessive images. All around, very tasteful.

not a bad site.5/10no errors that i can see in IE,a nice clean layout, but nothing special.Easy to read and use.Love the content tho. The bass ur makign seems pretty dam schweet :) its interesting seeing all the differernt progress shots.

I like it, the colors and all but i would on your fonts just a bit. Making some bold, some not especially in your menu section. but other than thant it's a nice site easy to navigate and easy on the eyes.round

Hello. Your page looks pretty nice. I like it. nice colored, just those borders are too wide. take off some pix. It looks bad with them.. As i said, colors are good. About links... Activ link - nice, underline, but when it`s Script:Hower, it looks bad... People can start thinking - *BLEEP*, it`s not working and leave:):(!!Anyway, great site. 8/10

mmm. quite a load of information. That's good. First of all, what cms do you use? Probably it limits your possibilities.Now, no offence, there is something you could do to make your website more readable:Try making design that is abit more than just squares with content. I mean, join block wich kontains word 'menu' with actual menu, makit one. Mke menu items look diferent from the plain tekst so it will be more wisible and user friendly it will stand out. Good thing is tat your menu is on the top rigth corner as people instinktively are looking for navigation on the top of web site or top left side.Make titles to be a bit darker than white, as the dar ones are barely visible on current background, one kas to stare to read a title.It's my personal opinion, but i hate underlined or striked through links. I'd got rig of that. Just set decoration to none in your css.well... thats about it.