xisto Community
Cerb

My Bass Site cerb.trap17.com

Pretty nice simple layout, I would change the green-yellow text to white or something, and maby put a few more graphics. I like the layout though. And where did you get the shoutbox?

Hey dude, I think you should make the text stick out from the background as its kind of hard to read. I have to highlight the text to make them visible for reading...You can try some bright colors for the text instead. Design wise I should say its not bad and you still have alot to improve.Good work..

i dont like the colors of the website sorry :( .... but im a musician and i like a lot the idea of the website ... y also see the pictures of the process of the creation of the fretlees bass ... mas is amazing??? is great??? i think the sound is great??? :D my suggestion is to change the colors only ??? the structure and all that stuffs for me are fine ???great job??? :D

I'm working on the colors now. Everyone but me is having troubles with them, be it preference, or not even seeing them correctly on their computer :-\. Maybe I'll just make it all black and white :D.

I'm working on the colors now. Everyone but me is having troubles with them, be it preference, or not even seeing them correctly on their computer :-\. Maybe I'll just make it all black and white :D.

166407[/snapback]

The red on black is exceptionally hard to read for me. I think your shoutbox's theme is really good - maybe you could build off of that? I for one had no real problem with the blue, only the yellow. So you could use that as an accent color in places. I would consider building off of a color you like by finding colors that work well with it. The dark font on a dark background thing is overused and a little ugly :/ - you can probably afford to be original.

I just finished changing all of the colors so they are themed around the shoutbox. I changed everything except for the links colors :D. I just love that color. It also works pretty well with the new scheme. Likes... dislikes?

But your site is currently all error-ful and OMGZ I DON'T WANT TO WORK TODAY :(:D :(Can't wait to see it at any rate. I have high hopes :D

I kept running into the "this file can't be displayed" error. So it was error-ful then :DIt works just fine now, if you're wondering.

when i opend your web it' display:" uploading c:/ to server "what are you doing with it?what are you doing to my computeryou just can explain here so that make sure you are not spreading the virus.

So someone finally noticed it. That's nothing more than a simple javascript. I thought I might get a few laughs out of it, and maybe scare a few people, which also results in some laughing :D.