xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xc3ll

Americas Army The best game ever

Americas army is awesome, its free and the game play is great. Its released by the US army, and the graphics are hecka good. Right now it has a few glitches, but the next patch should fix that. If u havent tried it already, I suggest u should!

it would have been nice if the original poster posted the link. i googled it. here it is..... :)

https://www.americasarmy.com/

this thread is over 3 years old. i may take a look at the game and post an update on it

woa! 2.89 gigs to download :D i'm on dialup right now so i can't download it and review it but the link is above if someone else wants to give it a shot! :D
Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

New AA tournament every 7 days - CASH PRIZE!

Americas Army

Ust wanted to let you guys know about this.

We have just released a new AA tournament site. It's called Americas Army Mercenary.

You are fighting for real money. New tournament every 7 days. Small entry fee, which goes towards the winners prize and real veterans charities. So you will be fighting for you and for real heroes.

Just released today. Check it.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

More players = bigger prize = bigger charity donation to veterans!

Hooah.

-reply by ghostwalker6592