xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xc3ll

Americas Army The best game ever

americas army game just sucks big time if you really thinkg about its just a tool to use to recrute suckers bad enough they make thier own game but make other military type less interesting to play.  and if you look closly enough you can tell that its just a spin off of the tom clancy games at least in the designer way.

129893[/snapback]

i think you have it wrong america's army was there before splintercell...

and it is not the same game . americas army is maked by the us army and they just want that people can see how the americas army looks like. and it wants more recruitments and that's why they maked this game+free!!

i think you have it wrong america's army was there before splintercell...

and it is not the same game . americas army is maked by the us army and they just want that people can see how the americas army looks like. and it wants more recruitments and that's why they maked this game+free!!

133091[/snapback]

:P Damn right if im right the first version was, made in 2000 was it not :lol:

I downloaded it a few months ago, and i found it fun, but yeh the training missions are a waste of time, :) and i never got to play it online, as i could not get past that training mission in the MOUT, room clearing part, (3rd or 4th training mission)

so because my computer only had like 2 gb left, and i had no use of the game i just uninstalled it :D

Ya, i do like this game but its not the best game ever... I think best in anarchy-online, i made a post about how its free and all in RPG area... But this game is good, not considering the training needed to begin. I have SF and Medical and Marksmanship all done... and after have all your tests done and being level 57 its really boring cause alot of people kick you. Altho i made my own server wich you guys should visit (No Honor) just for practice. I could show you some ways of training and like a good friend (Exen) tought me to sneak. Always makes you the last player alive with most kills or last player second last player alive with still most kills. Altho i can promise you would be good, because it matters on your aim aswell. Am i right? tongue.gif joke. My server is [Death rising]Please visit!

I love this game.. i dont play it much anymore b/c of the GAME PUNKBUSTER UPDATES EVERY DAY!! omg that pisses me offbut the graghics where GREat..i love the guns and everything..the maps and missions were sicK!im a level 99 honor guy!!

I can definetly say that Americas Army is better then Counter Strike. As for cheaters and hackers, pb does a good job and hackers are in every game. If you want to play a good online multiplayer shooting game that's also free and will get you addicted then this is your game. The official site is https://www.americasarmy.com/ but you can't download it from there to download it you have to go to http://battletracker.com/.

The minimum system requirements for America's Army are:

• Pentium 1.3GHz or equivalent• 256MB RAM
• English version of Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
• 2 GB of uncompressed hard drive space
• DirectX 8.1
• 64MB 3D graphics card supporting transform and lighting*
• 4x CD-ROM
• 100% Compatible DirectX 8.1 soundcard**
• 56kbps Modem or other network connection
*NvidiaŽ nForce™ or other motherboard/soundcards containing Dolby DigitalŽ
Content Encoder required for Dolby DigitalŽ audio.
The recommended system requirements for America's Army are:
• Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or equivalent
• 512MB RAM
• English version of Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
• 2 GB of uncompressed harddrive space
• DirectX 8.1
• 128MB 3D graphics card supporting transform and lighting*
• 4x CD-ROM
• 100% Compatible DirectX 8.1 soundcard**
• Broadband Network Connect
*The only resolutions supported by America’s Army are: 800x600, 1024x768,
1152x864, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1600x1200. NOTE: Other video resolutions
are supported by the game engine, and will work. However, we cannot guarantee
that every image will fit properly on resolutions other than those listed above.
**NvidiaŽ nForce™ or other motherboard/soundcards containing Dolby DigitalŽ
Content Encoder required for Dolby DigitalŽ audio.

Ya, i do like this game but its not the best game ever... I think best in anarchy-online, i made a post about how its free and all in RPG area... But this game is good, not considering the training needed to begin. I have SF and Medical and Marksmanship all done... and after have all your tests done and being level 57 its really boring cause alot of people kick you. Altho i made my own server wich you guys should visit (No Honor) just for practice. I could show you some ways of training and like a good friend (Exen) tought me to sneak. Always makes you the last player alive with most kills or last player second last player alive with still most kills. Altho i can promise you would be good, because it matters on your aim aswell. Am i right? tongue.gif joke. My server is [Death rising]

Please visit!

144247[/snapback]

hey whats up... i play aa.. i usually play aa im really kinda good i wanted to know what map is ur server on i usually play bridge so i wanted to know what map ur server was on.... my name on aa is btw ticopride... soo see ya around... :lol:

hi all! i downloaded this americas army because it was very similar to Delta Force or even in my opinion to Medal Of Honor, so i installed it and when i first opened the game the skin was cool i'd say so i was very exciting and i chose Play Now or something to start my first level in the game, and what i saw was a training field supposed to teach me how to shoot to the enemy so i did the training and then the game connected to internet in order to record my path but it took me to nowhere so i finished the level sometimes again but i never achieved to go to higher levels therefore i think this game needs some good features i had a 56k internet connection so i have to say it was a bad game for me...but tell me if you could passed the first level how did you do?

I have successfully completed all of the training and it seemed easy. Do you have a good graphics card? Does the game run fast or slow for you? I completed it fine. Just had to shoot the targets. Just listen to the instructer telling you what to do is all I can say.

Damm, Playing AA for bout 3 years and still love it,I got 87 honorfragrate 3.12And playd bou 2000 hours.Its a great realistic first person shooter.Cant wait for the next realease.Greetz,W1ckd

I am finally getting better at America's Army. I have to use my brother's computer to play because it lags on mine. Right now though my brother's is lagging because of viruses. My honor is at 25 I think. I have gotten a lot better but I only play in Bridge Crossing. I am part of the Hwy Clan, I used to be an admin on that server but he now is only giving player admin rights to those that donate to the server.

bridge Crossing is to big for me.Il just stick whit mckenna and collaps tunnel.Im always playing at mckenna in the server DOT COM CLAN.My old clan was invited for a europe tournament.We dint made the final but we made it far enouf.The clan fald down and started my own clan cald:Xplosive-SkillsSearch uss at aaotracker we could play together.Greetz,W1ckd

Americas Army is the best free game ever, in my opinion. I have been playing for 2.5 years, using multiple accounts. My highest is nzas^IR0N-ST0RM, with 96 honor. My other account (the one I use most often) is nzas^TROOPER, I think it has around 31 honor. AA is a lot better now, simply because there are a lot less hackers (or cheaters). Punk Buster has finally caught up to them and you see a lot of them getting kicked when they join (if you don't believe me, look at the AASA cheater list).For those with 400Mhz PC's, or 56K internet, I think you will be dissapointed with Americas Army. No matter how good you are at the game, your Frames Per Second (FPS) and Ping will create a cap on your capability. If you go to maps like Pipeline, or SF Hospital, you will see 80-90 honor guys getting 4-5 kills a round. If you have a below-average PC, don't expect to be able to do this. Not only are those guys good, but the have above average PC's (80 FPS for example, not like the 12-19 FPS you get by just meeting the requirements) and a good ping.The maps I usually play are Bridge Crossing, Pipeline, SF Hospital and Weapons Cache. The server I will usually be on will be a {TAC} Honor Aussie Server (SF CSAR or Hospital) or =ALCO= Australia honor server (Bridge Crossing).

i think this is one fo the best games i ever played. for thos that do play this game feel free to come by and check out Team pho3nix's clan server the ip is 204.0.125.71 we'll respect you if you respect our server. If you like what you see talk to any of the [pX] members or visit our clan website which is on our AA server.