xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fillrbnny

Final Fantasy 7 ff7

Final Fantasy 7 is the best RPG/Adventure game ever made. The graphic may not me awsome. but the story is so good,you wont even notice the graphics. This game is hours long and will keep you in suspense with alot of things. This game is purely a classic. Squarsoft may never make a better final fantasy then 7. 10 out of 10second thoughts?

Hrm. While I agree that 7 was a good game, you saying that it's the greatest game/rpg ever is only a matter of opinion. Like me thinking it was an okay game is my opinion.

I personally think that FF6 was the best. Graphics shouldn't be considered when rating a game now a days because they're so advanced, but rating the graphics at the time the game was made should be.

Anyways, I personally think Final Fantasy VI was the best since I believe it had the best story and a huge range of characters that all had their own traits and what not. I loved the relic and esper system. I just think it was a great game overall. The music was also the best...ever.

So your last line, "Squarsoft may never make a better final fantasy then 7.", I think they already made a better game even before VII came out.

Final Fantasy 7My Rating: 10/10Alright, I loved the story of this game and the characters in it..Sephiroth is the best villian of the Final Fantasy Characters singled only to the dark angel Kefka :P. Final Fantasy Advent Children will be awesome when it comes out...can't wait. Any of you know when the Vincent game is comming out???????

Alright, I loved the story of this game and the characters in it..Sephiroth is the best villian of the Final Fantasy Characters singled only to the dark angel Kefka :(. Final Fantasy Advent Children will be awesome when it comes out...can't wait. Any of you know when the Vincent game is comming out???????

162112[/snapback]

Nothing can match Kefka's awesome laugh :D Advent Children is taking soo long... I can't wait either though.

The Vincent game... that's going to be a PS2 game right? I gathered at least not till next year sometime.

I loved FF7 a lot, I played FF6 before that, though, and I didn't like 6 very much. Something's missing there for me. But my favorite FF GAME (not exactly an RPG) is FF Tactics. Sure, it may be a bit old, but I like the story. I love medieval war stories and I like tactic games. I love the music BTW, in fact, in every FF game.

Final Fantasy was good, long time ago. FF7 is a tad overated in my opinion. I mean its an awsome game, but everything keeps saying stuff like "FF7 IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD, NOTHING IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS WILL BE BETTER" Stuff like that, just make it chat speak and add a bunch of exclamation marks. *sigh*

final fantasy 7 is gonna be the best ff before the release of final fantasy 12 in the 2006, this game gonna have the best mode of playing and the story is better.and dont forget the final fantasy 7 advent children gonna release in september 13th.

I agree that Final Fantasy VII is the best FF game released to date. For me, it was my introduction to the Final Fantasy games. I was really impressed by the story, the music and the graphics (for that time). The game play (active time battle) and the Materia system was also quite innovative. In the case of FFVIII, the music and graphics improved a lot although the story wasn't quite as good as VII.

SPOILERS:special character by codes? what do you intend to say? the only thing i can say is the characters that you can discover if you wish and dont have more revelance in the story are vincent and yuffie but are not necesaries the codes.with the codes you can play with aeris even before she dies, but the story not change.

I can say that Final Fantasy is pretty good. I don't think that it's anything too special but it's a good game nontheless. I do think that at times the game is just way too over rated. The story isn't too bad but I don't think it's as fantastic as everyone says. I have seen better stories. As far as the graphics go, I am not really one to care much at all about graphics but I think that they could've done a better job than what they did. There were other games out at that time who had better graphics than FF7 so they really had no excuse for that I don't think. Some people I talk to think that Sephiroth is just so awesome and that he is the best villain in history of RPG's. I totally disagree with that. For one he doesn't look like he's all that cool. Sephiroth looks like a pretty boy to me. And the way he killed Aries wasn't all that spectacular either. He just came down from out of nowhere and stabbed her. Big deal. I've seen better. My opinion is this, FF7 is a good game but not nearly as good as people make it out to be.

When my friends told me that there is FFXVll The movie , I was SHOKED!All the time I was watching it my mouth was open. And I think me and my brother are the greatest fans of FFX (Game) Series... :):);)