xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Saint-michaels Template going to be use for fsa site

The template is broken down in to sections, pretty mcuh everything is as <td background> as SM said, you really arent going to be using the same template when using the site, b/c most of the site is the forums, The big space in the middle is mostly going to be used to put news and updates about the site, but not much content.

i agree with snlildude. the white in the banner doesnt look very good. try getting rid of the stroke and see what happens... i guess the way it is now it looks kind of choppy. but the rest of the layout looks pretty good.

Yeah...um....rip down the banner and make a new one...it doesn't really flow with the rest of the template like, at all. (Which, btw, needs a smoother gradient on lotsa places.) =/Also, that pixel text looks way wrong...it shouldn't be blurry at all.Contact and staff look um....odd too.But, the rest of it looks nice. Sorry to rip you up like that.

its the first one not all to worried about might have to use a different font all together forget the recommendations that i used on the tutorial that i read. maybe i will do another one more complexed maybe.

well this is simple compared to the well detailed ones i would say the ones i seen weeks or months worth of work just to make it look good.

Yeah this is a very good template. It has a modern / tech feel to it but isnt the content of the site kinda geared towards that look? The site is not a professional site so why should it have a professional look. I really like the colors and the layout but like others said the font could use some work. Overall it is a very good, exciting and unique template

I'd deffenantly use a different pixel font. I'd deffenantly use a different banner as well.Looks good though man. Keep working, and I know how you feel, templates are mad hard.

well correct them XP but yeah now that i know about the alias thing it will come out better when i do one next time.

well correct them XP but yeah now that i know about the alias thing it will come out better when i do one next time.

167916[/snapback]

Well, since this is your topic, you can always go back and edit your template. Then, you can post it here again. No need to make a new topic, and everybody will stay on topic.