xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artanis

Few Tips From Hiding That You Love A Girl

Um, I'm sorry but I must be missing something here because I'm not sure I understand...Are you saying you don't want HER to know, or just other people? If you don't mind if she knows then why do you care if other people know? And if she would do these things to you FIRST then why would she think that you like her if you were to do them first instead? Are you assuming she likes YOU when she does them? If so, then why hide that you like her?I'm getting so confused :)

if you like a girl i don't think you should hide it = ) whats there to be ashamed of? if you're a guy, liking a girl is normal ^^ if you don't like girls, people might start to think you're gay =Pi agree, if you love someone, let them know how you feel, if you love someone, what others think shouldn't matter, be confident, don't let others deter you, if you're not bothered by them, they won't bother you, thats how it works~

he probably needed to hide that one because he's a celebrity :P but seriously, i think the concern is that he thinks people would judge him when they find out about the relationship. but of course, that's just a showcase of weakness of character. if you really do love the person, there's really no sense of denying of sorts.

Why would you ever want to -hide- your love for a girl? That'll never accomplish anything...O.o

This advice is for guys that are to shy to say the truth that you love a girl... Well a lot of kids do that because of others are stupid and go like "Your GF is a b*tch" or stuff... It's really anoying... Damn kids... But the advice is good for those that want to hide feelings of it... Well i almost do everything like here... but not cuz of me but cuz of her... =\ That really sucks a little bit but w/e ;) Still the advice is good...

Try to act casual do not get too cosy with her and most important do not notice on any of the humour about you and your pal-max rogers

I'm a girl and I say this is not the best idea to hide if u like a girl! if u like her but u don't want people to know act like she is just another girl u know.  if your mean to her the first thing everyone will think is u like her (trust me this has happened to this guy I know), but if your too nice to her it will be clear. If people find out they might make fun of u but just tell them off!