xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artanis

Few Tips From Hiding That You Love A Girl

It's surprising to see that so many people seem to suggest showing your feelings when you think a girl is attractive.Me, personally, I think that there are many pretty girls, just that I never say anything. As a matter of fact, i'm antisocial. They reason behind my hiding my feelings is that I am like completely sure that i'm not going to marry anyone just yet. I am just about to enter college, and having a girlfriend is not going to make the workload any easier. Therefore, i'm just quiet most of the time around my fellow students and prevent anyone from getting heart-broken.I think that people should be careful with showing their feelings around other people. For me, as a serious person, I don't think anyone should show their feelings until they are prepared to marry someone and settle down for a family, like after they have a career, etc.

What's the purpose that you hiding you already have a girlfriend?Personally, I like a girl in my school, but I never show my feeling. Because I think it's not my stuff like go to cinema in saturday night, hang out together, have romantic diner. I think it's just wasting my time and especially my money, where the case I have to save since I'm only high school student, which work at a fast food store just to make some spare money. Dating are just useless...at this time

Ok very interesting BUT,that sounds like the 8th grade i dont think that stuff means that much anymore.i mean thats a normal friend hugging meeting in public yata ..lolnow i mean u more along the lines of making out being seen holding each other at a big friend/ and or school event making out etc.but those things are gone now im sure..lolbut ya i mean i wouldnt hide anything thats half the reason peeps get rejected wait to long she gives up hope or never gains!!!!!!!!heres the ultimate pointer go for anything and everything everywhere dont care if its making love in the library/......lmfaocause u know what theirs always more fish in the sea!!!!!!! dont forget also the RESPECT.....thats a big one for gettin a girl!!!!!I could go on for ever i better stop now control yourself...lmfao :P:P-_-:P:P

NEVER do serious things that will jsut blow ur cover, eg. hugging her in front of your class when you dont want pl to know u like her.

157762[/snapback]

LOL you got that right, i was goin out with someone everyone liked but kept it a secret and then he started sending me things that made obv and asking sloppy questions LOL :P

I also think that you shouldn't hide your love from people. If you really love her, then you should just express it. Hiding your feelings may hert your relationship.And Love it most precious thing to loose. So, don't hide it.Well, if you want to hide one Girl from your another girl then it has some sense. ;-)You just need common sense in such situations.

lol. I have to say I just love this topic.Yeah, don't run to her her, arms flailing, and bear hug her in front of her whole class screaming I LOVE YOU WOMAN!! But, jeez, don't worry about letting off the odd smile aound her, I'm sure she won't dissolve with the horror of it all B)Er, yeah that was perhaps a bit sarcastic, but oh well. B)

Here is a few tips you should keep in mind if you like a girl and dont want ppl to know, and u flirt with her.

1)if you like do something to her that looks like ur flirting with her dont do it until she does it to u, or esle it makes it to obvious.

2)NEVER do serious things that will jsut blow ur cover, eg. hugging her in front of your class when you dont want pl to know u like her.

3) Don't hang out in public-.- a classmate sees u ur in deep *BLEEP*...

4) Only go to her house on a day when none of her friends come to her house any time of the day...

That is all i got for now....

157762[/snapback]

k that whole thing is kinda stupid...first of all if you're dating a girl and you dont want anyone to know that you're with her...then WHY are you with her you should never be ashamed of a relationship NEVER. it causes problems...when you're doing these things shes gonna think a lot of things and the mind is something that can confuse anyone...at some point if you keep up these things that girl is gonna dump you for someone who treats her like a princess which is how most girls want to be treated they want to know that you care about them not feel sloughed off to the side when you're around your friends....get real...you'll never keep a girl this way.

This is an old topic, but I think I need to add my two cents. I appreciate the topic, there are definitely times when you need to hide it. Sometimes in the early stages of a relationship, the world knowing can mess it up because of the things people start gossiping about or giving bad 'advice' to either party. Second, in my situation, I liked a girl on my campus who lived on the same floor with a bunch of girls that were interested in me. When they found out I liked her, they got so jealous and were hurt that I would consider that girl and not them. Well, it didn't end up working out so they all came back and became close friends to me again. Then, a few months later, I liked another one of them. That time I hid it successfully for a full month and no feelings were hurt. It also added a really exciting dimension to the relationship because of all the secrecy and covert methods of meeting each other at 2 AM in parks or at random points.

First of all i would have to agree with other members, this is one silly idea, and only kids still do this hiding stuff. If you want to be with that girl you shouldnt hide her in public. She will think that you are embaresed when you are with her. If you wanna be with her you need to know that you will need to go out with her, buy her presents for her birthday, valentines day, christmass and so on. You need to know that you cant visit girl once a week and dont even say hello on street. My friend is 20 yeras old and he scored a really nice girl but he was dumb so he is now single because he "used" your advices.

in some cases in might be okay to hide your feelings towards someone.. i've done it before, but i had good reason in doing so. we all have our responsiblities as people. ;o

:D Did you know that often the biggest wish a girl could have concerning her boyfriend, is to actually wanting him to show his feelings.I don't know how you came up with this but I suggest you stop immediately! :D

Well currently, I am in my first relationship and when I didn't have any relationship with someone, my friends used to tease me with endless number of names but now they I am serious about this girl (you might say this is not the age for being serious in a relationship but this is the first girl I like and also I am the first guy she ever liked) they don't tease me ever by her name.And I also learnt that whatever you feel for her, just go ahead and tell her, just don't be tooooo romantic otherwise the girl might be suspicious that are you just fooling around with her.I am not that experienced but this is all I can say and yeah I actually disagree with the topic itslef, why to hide your feelings, I tried that and it ruined my brains, the moment I told her that I like her, I was like relieved of 100 punds of weight from my head.

Yea, dont hide your feeling..it just screws things up. YOu gotta let her know you like her. I learned this the hard way......2 YEARS of hiding feelings.and then she decided that we should just be friends..adn then she stopped talking to me :D