xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soul Dimension

Weird And Scariest Dreams what were yours like?

Anything for money?

Weird And Scariest Dreams

Ok this is a little bit twisted rather than scary.

I dreamed... A group of people were in the outback for some tv show and they are trying to win some competition for reality tv.

I dreamed the camera crew and the host of the show got hiijacked.

And the group was split up into boys and girls. The guys were dissapearing one by one and the girls were fine.

The goal was to survive in the outback for a certain time and then a stretch hummer would come pick you up and take you back to civilisation. The girls got picked up by the stretch hhummer and got fed and pampered and fed alot of meat. But they didn't get taken back to civilisation, instead they got dropped off back into the outback.

Then I dreamed that I saw one of the guys who dissapeared from behind and someone clubbed him in the head, when he woke up (it was kind of like a horror movie) my view started at his feet, and his toes were al broken and twistedand bloodied, some of his toenails missing. His leg was bent the wrong way...He was in a crucifix position and there was blood streaming down his leg. The view then went up to his crotch and it looked like he had had his penis cut off and just a small bandage on top but blood was still gushing out. He was still alive though, his face was pale and he was half bald with cuts and incisions everywhere. He then asks me... What are you doing, it didn't seem like he was in pain. I said " why I'm making some money... There are rich people who would pay buckets of money to eat parts of you". And then I looked around the room and saw the whole inside of the room was covered with men hung up and severed bits and pieces.

Meanwhile back at the outback, the women found the men and told them of thehummer and them eating etc and then they found a screen, and the screen went on and them essage was pretty much, they are all going to die... The men will be sold off as food to people in other countries and that the food the women ate on the hummer was in fact their friends.

My Dreams! Weird: Well I found out that I was kinda thirsty in the middle of the night and had no more water but I was so tired, I couldn't be bothered to move and then I suddenly go asleep. The next 5 mins, I feel myself drinking water and im like "Yes tastey water, come to me im so thirsty!" and just as I get the cup toward me, I wake up again, only to find that its empty! "Rats!" so I just woke up and got some water and that was the end of it!Scary: Well I was sleeping, nice peaceful night and then I randomly feel somthing opening my door and it looked so vivid! Also that night I had too many chocolate bunnys, so I saw the door open and im like "Woah! Dude! Its a robber!" and I see its shadow "Hmm that looks a bit weird?" and then I see some next white bunny come to me! Must have been too many chocolates! I should have listened to my parents when I was little "No candy before bed" :)And they are my most weird and most scary dreams! Thanks for reading!

its funny but i never really believe in these funny stories lol!Most of the time its the mind working overtime! Science has found all these things to be untrue just like tuning the universe is 10000 years old! lol!

I am being executed dream!Weird And Scariest DreamsI am involved in some type of incident at an arcade/amusement park.Next thing I know, I'm in handcuffs at a big library looking place.I find out I'm on "the list" of people getting executed (via death sentence) for my crimes. No trial, no prison time - just handcuffed and executed the same day!Small world, because who else is on the list but my step-brother! (In real life, he's a career criminal, and in-and-out of prison a lot). He was in some other part of the library/holding cell, but his name is on the roster of who will be killed.Aparently my parents are aware of our upcoming execution, and are on the "guest list" that day. I think it's cool that I get a chance to see my folks, but sad that it's under these circumstances.Then, I run into a guy from my last Army unit before I retired. He's a mellow dude and I'm surprised to see him. I ask why he's on the list, and he mumbles something and I don't catch what he says.Next, I have to piss. I tell the people in charge that I will piss my pants if I can't use the toilet. Finally, I piss my pants. The staff gets mad, and says "now the electric chair won't work as effectively."Now I'm getting nervous. I assumed I'd get lethal injection. Who the hell uses "the chair" anymore these days? So now all I can think about is how painful it wil be!So I'm sitting around eating snacks and reading magazines. An old librarian says "follow me" and we start going through hallways and whatnot. She doesn't have a gun or walkie-talkie, and even wearing handcuffs I could try to escape. But I figure why bother - I don't want to make a big scene..I'm a grown man - I have dignity.Now I'm in a big helicopter hangar, and have to help some old guy build the electric chair! It's part of some plastic model kit like you'd buy at Walmart. I'm laying out all the parts, and I look up and see my dad! The media is there, and they ask him how he feels about my upcoming execution.He says "whatever it takes to keep the Detroit Lions from winning the football game."Anyway, about that time, it hits me that I will not exist at the end of the day.I start thinking deep thoughts- like the universe has been here for billions of years, and will remain billions more. So technically non-existance is the norm, because I won't exist for much, much longer than I will exist. Also, my consciousness cannot continue if my consciousness (whether awake or dreaming) still must have an actual live brain to produce it...So where would my thinking reside if not a brain? Because thinking is a product of the brain itself!Anyway, I woke up before I had to "ride the lightning."Any thoughts? 

-reply by oldfella1962

omg...Weird And Scariest Dreams

I have had this dream twice in the past couple of days... I am in this basement with some of my very new friends that I met in high school. One of which has had her arms and legs cut off and is tacked up on the wall. Its very cold and filled with this overwhelming terror. All of the sudden this alien disguised as a rotting human comes running in and starts attacking everyone. Two of my new guy friends try to fight back, while my ex boyfriend just stands and watches. The alien/human thing then kills the two boys who try to fight and begins to cut off their arms and tack them to the wall as well.. There are dozens of people dead in this place, He then starts to come at me.. I'm crying and trying to hide when I wake up. Each time I have had this dream I woke up in actual tears with cuts in my arms from my fingernails.  

-reply by Karlee

i was at my house alone with my bf when someone broke into the house. my bf goes off and hides, while the guy that broke in picked me up and threw me across the room. i was crying and hurting-it all felt so real. i look over at my bf and he's smiling the creepiest smile known to man. the guy gets ahold of my feet and tries to rape me or something, so i hit and kick and break free, but he grabbed ahold of my leg and yanked me back, he started choking me, i coulnd't breath and my bf is hiding in the closet smiling at me like nothing's wrong. i yell for his help but he won't move. we could hear the cops coming, my bf takes the gun from the guy and points it at me. i'm screaming and struggling but the other guy won't let me go, my bf had set this all up. the cops are at my door and my bf drops the gun and comes to my side as if he were helping me, thats when i woke up in his arms. it was terrifying, my bf said i was shaking in my sleep. i cried for a half hour it seemed, and i wouldn't let go of my bf. i had to make sure he was real and actually there.

I had the weirdest dream about my ex bf ( we split up a few months ago but are still really close).. ive been trying to work out what it means but i have no clue so if any one has any ideas ..ok so we were in bed, everything normal,(in my dream we were still together) when he takes his trousers off but instead of a penis he has a huge silver snake :/ haha. it sounds funny but i remember being so scared in the dream i was shaking and trying to get away. The thing is, in my dream it was actually normal for a guy to have a snake for a penis and no one else had a problem with this except for me. Anyway, after a while he asked me what was wrong and i told him '' i cant be with you anymore, im not a lesbian, i really fancy you but i have a huge fear of snakes'' to wich he replied '' its ok we dont have to have sex, we can use toys'' :/ and then i remember feeling relieved and everything was sorted.then the dream changed in to something completly different and a while later i woke up but i was freaked out for the next few days and am still trying to work it out now lol. But yeh, thats my weird dream :)

That is really weird.. indeed! those kind of dreams would make you choke the next morning also. So, how do feel about this, and trust me everyone must have witnessed a couple of those. I remember, my instances which are happy to occur quite often. Now it has become a regular feature, so I kind of have got used to it. They tried to scare me,but now face insecurity. :P

Well I remember a recent dream where one of the subs for my science teacher was insulting my father and was very abusive. I had a sore throat in the dream so I shouted at him "DONT TALK TO MY FATHER OR FAMILY THAT WAY!". So I went up to him and he grabbed his own face and ripped it off, revealing he was actually a kid in disguise (ikrlol) and he had knives trying to kil me. We were on opposite sides of a doorway and he had freaking throwing knives. All I could do was run around in circles screaming like a girl XD until my friend got ontop of him and strangled him while I picked up a knife he dropped and stabbed him right in the head. Man that was the worst sound you'd ever hear. Bones crunching along with blood gushing inside his skull and a scream I'd never forget. So when he died I was like crap o crap o crap I just killed a guy what do I friggin do ;_; Then I decided to myself that I'd play it cool. I went out into the basketball court.(towards where the locker room doors were(they were outside), a ceiling was covering them supporting the second floor classrooms.) I started to jump like it was no gravity and it was fun as heck. I jumped over a door with 1 hand and I jumped into the ceiling where then I was falling like "which way is the floor?"Yeah it's not so weird it's just that I felt a little traumatized so I had to go hug my father as a way to get back to reality. The end