xisto Community
lhxp

Which languages do You speak?

I speak spanish since I was born in Mexico, and then learned english when I moved to the US 5 years ago but I still have an annoying accent. My brothers on the other hand, already forgot how to speak spanish, which is a pity.

I hope to learn some new languages. I think it would be cool to learn Russian and hebrew, not because I have anyone to talk to but because they sound cool. And no I'm not russian or Jewish. But really the language most people speak here is spanish I think. it's so common that no really thinks too much of it. By the way I also wouldn't mind learning Italian or German. Anyone else feel that way?

I speak portuguese and, let me say, 60 or 70% of english... but happily I can understand all posts here on Xisto :P its the first forum out of my native language I use... and its which I use more times...my other, and native language is portuguese... But I'm not good on it too :D LoL... I really want to learn german, japanese and/or chinese. French call my attention too, but just a bit...

Well I'm from Argentina so I speak Castellano but I also speak English and some Italian and Portugese but I would also learn how to speak some of the old Argentinians native people's languages, but well there isn't many books or people that teaches it so it's kin of hard but well that's something I'd like to learn some day I also like how Vasque sounds and i want to learn how to speak it too, but for now just Castellano and English...

Currently, I speak English fluently, but that's about all.I am learning: Spanish, Latin and Old English.Eventually, I would like to learn: Welsh, Old Norse, Ancient Hebrew, German and others.Also, I'm creating my own language for fun. I am designing it to be logical and easy to learn. So, far, it's going rather well (ok, so yeah, I'm a little odd.... :D ).

i live in a small island of malt which is situated between italy and africa and over here we speek our native language which is maltes and we speak english fluentyy and itralian also. the maltese language is a mixture of semitic (arabic), italian and english languae and it is the only semitic language written in latin alphabet.

I'm fluent in English. My dad's Greek so I can speak some Greek and it comes kinda naturally but it's not fluent. I'm learning Spanish and French and I'll probably be near fluent in a few years :( I'd like to learn Portuguese, Russian, and some Asian languages like Chinese or Japanese :(