xisto Community
green fairy

Creat A Cool Image In Photshop Just something I came up with...

hmm nice...took awhile to view the picture thou and i have cable heh...um yeah ive made alot of designs like that...unfortunately ive lost lke all of em =( but i do have other pics...i manipulate me face all the time...just sutin i lke doin =) if u wanna check em out...just pm me...i have a few

nice little tutorial you got here....i did it and i messed up on it...i messed up because i had typed in the color tones for shadow but midtones was checked..but here is my ending result...

Posted Image

i never realized it before but there are allot of good Photoshop Sig Tutorials in this section....

sweet dude thanks i just made it and it totally rocks but i knida skipped a few stepa and changed a few thign and i got a fantastic blue one, any wayas tahtnks so much for a wicked post and guide nice one keep up da good work and more tutorials pm me please

Oh sweet. I'm new to Photoshop, I think this is an awesome effect and it wasn't many steps at all. The color balance is what I like the most because I'm guessing you can distort the colors for any pictures with that. Thanks a lot. Good tutorial

Cool I changed A few things to make it more personal mine looks like a hypnotize thing on a really old wall. Kinda hard to explain look.

Well this is my go at it. I added some grunge and a lovely render to it too to make a what I think not bad sig. Well please C+C :P. I may make a tutorial on grunge brushing and some border tuts and also some text tutorials.

Posted Image

Have a great day!

-Tom