xisto Community
green fairy

Creat A Cool Image In Photshop Just something I came up with...

WOW. That's cool. I can't cuss, lol. I know another place to do that it is Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash. Mostly Dreamweaver. Just download the demo from http://www.adobe.com/ and you can get more downloads. Or you can buy. (Very expensive) About $300 to $400. But it is like worth it! Go under Flash Apps and you can get the Image hosting program. Just add many pictures (About 60 MAX) and post it on your website and it is cool. Or you can get the image done on the page and then go to CODE side and then finally Copy the HTML or code and post it on your website.

Thank you for ready,
Webviper2005 :)

wow .. that is a nice tutorial .... I like the effect of the image ... i had made a few version of the image ... i love all of them ... this is a really nice tutorial .... thanks alot ... appreciate that ...

Awesome tutorial.. You could use such thing on abstract sigs or wallpapers, just need to put 3D render and the sig is redy. It looks very easy to make it..GooD JoB :)

I say, that looks quite nice.The color of red and orange really brings the best of the image.The 2nd final image looks really well, I think the 1st final image is a little, distorted, but the 2nd one looks smooth.Thanks for the tut, It can help me quite a bit in my brush less background area, as I suck a that.

nice quick and easy I myself wouldn't use it for anything but for those wanting to try some other techniques for bg's on websites or for making wallpapers maybe it could be pretty useful.

In this tutorial I'll show you how to create a cool image in Photoshop. I don't know what it can be used for, but guessing it would look pretty good as a background :( Hope someone will like it... :(

1) Open a new document in Photoshop. I will be using 500x500 pixels, but you can use whatever you want. I think it will look better with a big canvas.

2) Press D to make the foreground and background colour its default.

3) Go to Filter -> Render -> Difference Clouds

4) Then go to Filter -> Brush Strokes -> Crosshatch. Apply these settings:

Posted Image

5) Now, go to Filter -> Disort -> Twirl. Set the angle to -600.

6) Go to Filter -> Blur -> Radial Blur, and use these settings:

Posted Image

7) Then go to Filter -> Pixelate -> Fragment.

8) Go to Image -> Adjustments -> Auto Contrast.

9) Duplicate the layer (Layer -> Duplicate Layer...).

10) Selecting the upper layer, go to Filter -> Disort -> Twirl. Set the angle to 600.

11) Now, still selecting the upper layer, change the blending mode to Overlay in the Layers window.

Posted Image

12) Go to Layer -> Merge Down. My image now looks like this:

Posted Image

13) Now, press Ctrl + I to invert the image.

14) Press Ctrl + B to make the Colour Balance window pop up. You can use whatever settings you like. I used these settings for my image:

Shadow:

Posted Image

Midtones:

Posted Image

Highlights:

Posted Image

Here's my final result:

Posted Image

Click here for original size image.

You can change the image's appearence if you want, simply by going Filter -> Disort -> Pinch. Make it 100% to get this result:

Posted Image

Click here for original size image.

155701[/snapback]

Thx for the tip! I tried it but it does not really look like yours.

AHH! SwEET! I loved this tut, very easy and basic, perfect for my skill level, i think it is VERY cool, here is what i got

Posted Image

Not teh best, but yeah.

171845[/snapback]

I am so jealous! I wish I could afford the 600 dollars to buy photoshop....I'm stuck with crappy Paint Shop Pro X.

By the way, are there any tutorials for Paint Shop Pro? I would love to see some.