xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BeyondEarth

What Is Your Favorite Books/series Come on Tell us Lol...

My favourite book series are Warriors by Erin Hunter (and all its sequels) and CHERUB by Robert Muchamore. I also like the Alex Rider, Twilight, and Harry Potter series. I'm currently reading the Daughters of the Moon series, which is really good but not my favourite. XD-reply by Rushtail

i agree with beyond earth and weloveford. the davinci code is a great book - one of my favorite books. i like the rest of his series as well. there all great!

Favourite series of boka includes:Anne McCaffery's Dragonriders of PernRobert Jordan's Wheel of TimeTerry Goodkind's Sword of TruthJRR Tolkien's Lord of the RingsJK Rowling's Harry PotterStandalones:David and Leah Eddings' Redemption of AlthalusI just have so many I love reading so much.

I have many favourite book and I wouldn't be able to list them all. A few that come to mind are, The Art to Happiness by Howard Cutler. Which is a series of discussions between Howard and H.H. The 14th Dali Lama. Basically is about changing your views in life, and seeing things from another perspective. It definately changed me and my perspective in life. Nowdays when my mums grumbling about crazy drives on the road when were in the city shopping Im constantly sayig to her 'Put your self in their shoes,' but she never seems to fully understand... It really has changed me for the better.I recommend to anyone and everyone to read it!

Anoher favourite of mine is Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix. Its about a boy who advoids death by being given a key to a different realm on a Monday. The stroy progresses into a wild episode of adventure in another realm. The boy, Arthur, becomes the heir to a world he never knew existed and battles against the Days one pure human will. Its a great story but I'd only reccomend it to people with a vivid imagination. I 100% reccomend it to Harry Potter Readers!

i Know this sounds a bit obvious and old but seriously, The harry potter series was one of the best books because J.K Rowling was one of the best authors alive. Her books actually made me interested in reading! Unbelievable! lol!But when i was young i LOVED reading selby books and ESP. books by roald Dahl! OMG! His books were the BEST!

My favourite author has to be Roal Dhaal his books where very inspiring and also kept making the reader want to read the whole book. My favourite book out of the lot is probably Georges marvellous medicine. I like this once because it was the first one I read and it is the most enjoyable one to read out of the lot.

A few series, in no particular order:Sword of Truth - Terry GoodkindLord of the Rings - J R R TolkienHarry Potter - J K RowlingA Song of Ice and Fire - George R R MartinDresden Files - Jim ButcherAnita Blake - Laurell K HamiltonDune - Frank HerbertRegards,z.

My favorite book is The Count of Monte-Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. Its by far the most interesting and intriguing novel I've read.Right now I'm reading The eve of the thunderclap (Luis Spota) and after this one I'll read the 48 laws of Power.(Robert Greene)My favorite series are House and Lost

I don't really read much...I have read a few books because I was forced to but so far my favorite would be No Country for Old Men.

In fact, I liked it enough to write a review for it, located here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If you read the review you'll see why I liked it so much, :). Also, the review is in the Movies section but it's for the book as well.

Edited by rpgsearcherz (see edit history)