xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Dentist Series Sig 2 look at the hot assistant he gets

Hmm, this one is pretty good too. but I think it's a bit to bright...that's just me(I have a headache right now so I'm sensitive the light). The text "Assistant" is rather hard to read, I suggest a different font and color. Overall, pretty goood 8/10(better then what I can do haha) just too bright ><

why do you make your picture stand out fromt he sig? i don't like that.. also maybe if you just leave the background transparent, i think that would look better.i like everythig else though.

Wow, very nice, Mike. The background is great, and the render fits it perfectly. The only thing I have a problem with is the text. Try putting a 1px black stroke on it at about half transparency...you'll see what I mean.Great job though. Keep doing sigs that well.

ith the pop out sig its makes it look better most of the renders i have are to big to fit properly in the image

ith the pop out sig its makes it look better most of the renders i have are to big to fit properly in the image

154491[/snapback]

EDIT-->Transform-->Scale. Resize your renders.

i dont really get the 'dentist' part of it. i saw your other post with the dentist and i dont really understand where you are getting dentist from. i dont see any teeth or anything.anyways, the sig isnt bad. i like the background for it. the colors of the background fit nicely with the colors of the render. but i would recommend keeping the renders in the sigs and not having them pop out of the top. this is just personal opinion as i usually dont like the renders sticking out the top, but if you really like it, then keep it. but it still looks very nice overall.

Your best yet Saint_Michael. Awesome render, and really unique background. Well done.Good text effect too - though I reckon the font needs to be even more extravagant to match the rest of the sig. Just a simple border round the rectangular part of the sig would tidy it up too, which is pretty much what Johnny said.

I, two am confused about the 'Dentist' thing...other then that, it looks good. I have to agree with the others that say that this is your best yet. The only thing it's missing is a border around the bottom/main part of the sig.