xisto Community
truefusion

Super Smash Brothers 3 with character list

haha that is a very long list...but i dont think every character is actually pickable to fight with. it deem like a great game too thou..but i gotta see others to see how great they come out to see whether is really worth it to buy this revolution console

This game must be amazing. I love this saga, one of the funniest Nintendo games in the latest console era along with Mario Karts. It?s a laughter in multiplayer and with all those characters would be even more great.

well a few of those character you listed are fakes, or assist thropies, and theres quite a few u missed but theres only suppose to be 40 characters in brawl so I have no idea where you got that list from

50 characters and there might add 8 its undecided and most of those are fake ....well almost allAnd they are taking out most clone characters and roy and marth will not be returning they replace both with Ike-Scipio

Don't count on it

Super Smash Brothers 3

Wow, superfake. Was this from the top of your head, or did you just believe someone else who made it up? Yeah, I expect to see some of these, but 7+ Mario versions? Don't count on it guys.

-tawdextreme

If anybody is looking for the real list of characters in the game, go ahead and highlight the following:

Mario

Luigi (Clone, except for Final Smash)

Peach

Bowser

Donkey Kong

Diddy Kong

Yoshi

Wario

Link

Zelda/Sheik

Ganondorf

Wind Waker Link (Clone)

Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Pit

Ice Climbers

R.O.B.

Kirby

Meta-Knight

King Dedede

Captain Olimar

Fox

Falco (Clone)

Wolf (Clone)

Captain Falcon

Pikachu

Pokemon Trainer (Switches between 3 pokemon)

Lucario

Jigglypuff

Marth

Ike

Ness

Lucas

Mr. Game and Watch

Snake

Sonic

I honestly can't wait for this game to come out. There's hundreds, if not thousands, of videos on YouTube showing gameplay of it, and it's absolutely incredible. They've really outdone themselves with the singler player; it has over 30 levels, in ADDITION to a Classic, Adventure, and All-Star mode! :o

March 9th, everybody! :D (well, for North America at least...)

Wow, very exciting and very amazing. I'm sure, almost all of the games now are cool and very amazing. Everyone should watchout for these games. And we'll see what we got.-Amiel

omg... march 9. I thought it would have been out since december!!!??? What happened? are they going to keep on delaying it or what? Well as long as the quality of the game is improved and bugs are fixed then its worth it. Its a really cool game, perphaps it will make me end up buying the nintendo wii after all.

best game ever

Super Smash Brothers 3

Cant wait to sleep overnight and get mine... This game wil be awesome... I don't know how long it will take to play all those characters before I get bored!

-reply by gigigigty

I'm sorry but that list way at the top is wrong. That list is from like freaking 3 years ago and cant still be legit. The latest list is definitely the more accurate list. -reply by freaking awesome person

Indeed. For a full list of characters, refer to http://www.smashbros.com/

There you will find the complete list. I'm really happy about one of the secret characters that they did add in the end, and I will continue to use. The stage builder is a great addition to the game, and will defenitely keep the people busy.
Of all the games that is coming, Brawl will probably be high on the list of most wanted games. It combines party-game with fighting game, and features all of your favourite characters in one game, with the glamarous and colourful graphics of the Wii.

I can't wait. =D

wat a lie!!!!!!!!!!

Super Smash Brothers 3

That list couldnt be more fake. It was only 10% right. Cpt.Syrup?team rocket?most characters on the list are from mario and that proved to me the first time I saw it years ago it was fake. Oh its been a month since brawl came out. Who ever made that list is a duch

-reply by richard ticas

I agree. I don't really think this list is true but possibly. Oh yeah and what's up with cpt. Syrup can you please tell what that guys from? Oh yeah and add the boss battle list too of this thing really is true cause in super smash bros. Brawl the boss battle mode sucked! So please tell me all the bosses in this game! That is if it is true.

Need some more characters and levelsSuper Smash Brothers 3

Characters that would be awesome

Simon, Richter, and Trevor Belmont

Jimmy and Billy from Double Dragon

The hero from Altered Beast

Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse

Bomberman

Megaman

Megaman X

Zero

Axl

Bass