xisto Community
truefusion

Super Smash Brothers 3 with character list

so you are totally sure of this...i mean your noit teasing us??oh man thats so coolyou've seen pictures...really...tell the truth.. :D:D just kiddling i mean really i have no info on this game...can i have some on stages,adventure moide and stuff like that? :D thanks!

OMG that changed my whole mind for the Revolution i want to play that sooooo much now i hope i get that thanks so much for this. OMG soooooo much fun i wish i had that right about now im sooo bored with my video games i have now oh man oh man oh man i wish i wish i wish ........hurry up revoultuon come put with that game so i can go buy it, but sadly :blink: we have to wait but thanks again for the info

Way fake. Didnt you all read the other post? Came from Smash Bros. Online, that is a list of submission people wished to be on the next smash bros. Also it isnt called smash bros 3, there wasnt even a smash bros 2.Super Smash Bros.Super Smash Bros. MeleeSuper Smash Bros. Revolution <this is the most likely nameNot much is even heard about the revolution console let alone the game.For one, there wont be that many characters, for two, half of those in the list wont even be characters in the game, maybe just on trophies or something.Take it from me, I've been playing smash bros for over 7 years, also I won 12 unofficial tourneys on that series.

Man that list is ridiculous...Hopefully theres alot more features as in the mini games boards or levels at least...but i dont think i even know half the characters on that list...super mario bros wus an awesome game becuase it seemed lke ud never get bored of it but i did after a year or two becuase ive been influeneced by oher games that came out and i just havent had time to go back to the super mario bros on gamecube

The list above is just rumors. There's no official list. Heck, the Nintendo revolution isn't even out yet, let alone the sequel to Super Smash Bros. Melee.

wow, i really want to know where you got this info, how you got this info, and why your dumb ehough to believe it. the only thing nintendo has announced is that there will be a 3rd smash and its for the revolution. why would they put in 6 marios?! marin and sheriff are trophies and not enough people know about them to make them characters. they wouldnt even be good ideas. i think this character list is BS.Shengeta i <3 you! will you have my babiesyour one of the only other smart people here- btw..... the revolution will not only use the nunchaku controller, there will be "regular" controllers as well.--------------------------------------------------------------------~ :( ph33r teh monkey :( ~

Edited by somebody (see edit history)

Just a piece of information you guys might want to know, the Nintendo "Revolution" is not the name of the new console, that is the codename even though it SHOULD be the real name, as for the super smash bros game, i have an n64 which is seriously outdated but i still love super smash brothers on it, can't wait for this one to come out! :(

wow, completely fake. You know why, because if you had the true list then you would have Snake on there from Metal Gear Solid! Anyone would know that if they watched the E3 video, Snake was shown in there. You completely gave people the wrong list, this thread is fake.

Solid Snake is going to be a character in this game... how gay, i hate it lol. Any game that steals sony's writes is GAY. i can't believe Konami signed with Nintendo to make twin Snakes... Ha that game sucked. Stick with Sony, Snake... lol Oh well!

Edited by Thelaw (see edit history)

thats alot of characters. I cant wait to hear or see more info about this game. I can't wait for the official tralier. Super Smash brothers mele was great so this one will probally be amazing. Or at least I hope. I can't wait to see how it looks graphic wise on the new system. This will probally be one of their hit games.

Wow, looks like they're really pulling out all the stops as far as characters go. I'd never expect to see Boshi...nobody seems to have heard of (the best mario game ever) Super Mario RPG.Anyway, that sounds killer. Almost makes me want to get a revolution (or wii, now) when it comes out. Almost.