xisto Community
hansley

Why Girls Cry Guys really need to read this

ok well think about itGirls cry because they are sadThey cry because they are hurtThey cry because they love someoneOr hate someoneThey cry because they LaughThey cry becuase they just feel like it (lol)Well it was good, just wanted to say thatWOW i just like kinda a poem...lol

I ever made a girl crying because of me. now i am not sure why she is crying. now i have a girl friend but she's not romantic person. should i give her poem? i think i will never give her about poem.

I don't think this is applicable to all girls...or maybe i'm just different but I don't think it's worth crying over guys. I mean, it's not like you're married to him and it's not like this "relationship" is giong to last hundreds of years. It's just my opinion, no matter how many times I got angry at my boyfriend he would never see a single tear fall from my eye. And I don't get that bit about girls crying when they are happy. If I'm happy I'm happy - I smile! I don't burst out in tears. Maybe I'll get it one day but for the time being, there's no point feeling horrible and getting yourself soggy for a couple of tears. That's what punching bags are for :)

well,tear is precious for men but more precious for girls IMO.i often try my best to not to see my girls cry,because i really love her and there is no complainted and sore thing to make her cry after my care :).however,i do konw further why girls cry from this post...heh

Hello. Sometimes it`s a shame to cry for a girl, or with a girl, but in some case it`s very useful, cause a cry can be very good for everybody. id you ever cryed for a girl? I can`t agree with NovaTerra, cause I know some girls, who can cry very hard, I mean they cry only when the problem is ery very big. I know, there are lot of girls who cry for nothings...but the world need for such girs too :angry:

They cry in front of you or to you for a couple of reasons (this is what I believe personally, so if there are any objections to this, by all means express them):- they have a significant amount of trust in you- they think you will listen- they 'need you' to care and support them- they feel that you are one to comfort them in a crisis-reply by zero390

I am a girl and I know when does a girls cries infront of a guy, its when she trusts him, trust with her whole heart that this guy is going to keep her secret , keep her weakness with him and not make a mockery. Trust can melt a girls ego, may be that guy is not her bf or her husband but the mear fact that she choose this guy to share her pain and she cried in front of him , means she has enormous faith in this guy ,and expects that he will keep her faith.Not all relations can be defined in this world, I wish to have some one a true friend whom I can trust without having any expectation from anyside of anykind but just trust, full pure, trust . I don't know if that kind of relation is possible between a guy and a girl.

-reply by girllastGeneration

I am a girl and I know when does a girls cries infront of a guy, its when she trusts him, trust with her whole heart that this guy is going to keep her secret , keep her weakness with him and not make a mockery. Trust can melt a girls ego, may be that guy is not her bf or her husband but the mear fact that she choose this guy to share her pain and she cried in front of him , means she has enormous faith in this guy ,and expects that he will keep her faith.Not all relations can be defined in this world, I wish to have some one a true friend whom I can trust without having any expectation from anyside of anykind but just trust, full pure, trust . I don't know if that kind of relation is possible between a guy and a girl.

-reply by girllastGeneration

I mean guys hurt too but rarely do they break down like that.

I have been let down and felt like crying but the thought that i will put myself in a position where i have to rely on somebody for my happiness is not pleasing :)

Thats why often guys dont cry, they bottle emotions inside that why most of them are bitter lol...

really because if you look at it, girls who cry are soft and in most cases kind...now look at guys...most of us have personal issues we can't even discuss with others and just hurt girls because w're insensitive IMO.

:(

As a Girl ,When I cry ,in front of someone it's actually someone that I do trust and care deeply about ,although ,allowing my self to be seen as I call it to be ,very vulnerable and allow someone see me really cry ,i is a trust with everything I hold deep inside of me ,to be shared with that guy,that what ever Sometimes due to different cultures ,Girls are taught "not" to cry ,in front or not in front of others ,When they learn they can trust and not have to become ,what they were taught or become ,that is where the strong faith is also shared between the two .I share tears with someone ,this guy will hold my secret within ,very understanding ,offer a love that ,allows me to ,hold this trust and share ,emotional time with him .Allow things to get released and both could ,work through those emotional times together . Although when a guy ,does get this chance and something happens that holds some form of lack of trust ,during sharing ,those tears ,it will create something inside me ,that makes it very hard to share those tears in front of that person ,the trust seems to still be there ,just leaves a tad bit of hurt ,behind . When a girl shares that part of herself ,there is a strong belief and faith ,that makes them close and best friends . Each can share those deeper emotions ,with each other ,holding a trust that there will be understanding between the two .

Edited by re-greta (see edit history)

As a Girl ,When I cry ,in front of someone it's actually someone that I do trust and care deeply about ,although ,allowing my self to be seen as I call it to be ,very vulnerable and allow someone see me really cry ,i is a trust with everything I hold deep inside of me ,to be shared with that guy,that what ever
Sometimes due to different cultures ,Girls are taught "not" to cry ,in front or not in front of others ,When they learn they can trust and not have to become ,what they were taught or become ,that is where the strong faith is also shared between the two .

I share tears with someone ,this guy will hold my secret within ,very understanding ,offer a love that ,allows me to ,hold this trust and share ,emotional time with him .
Allow things to get released and both could ,work through those emotional times together .

Although when a guy ,does get this chance and something happens that holds some form of lack of trust ,during sharing ,those tears ,it will create something inside me ,that makes it very hard to share those tears in front of that person ,the trust seems to still be there ,just leaves a tad bit of hurt ,behind .

When a girl shares that part of herself ,there is a strong belief and faith ,that makes them close and best friends .

Each can share those deeper emotions ,with each other ,holding a trust that there will be understanding between the two .

Dear friends this short note is really very good. And if I am not mistaken according to me its touching also. Who ever is the writer of these lines is an emotional person. And have good understanding of human relations.