xisto Community
Raptrex

What Software Do You Use?

On my computer I have:My operating system is Windows XPMSNYahooSkypeGoogle talkNorton antivirusNorton firewallPhotoshopMicrosoft officeMicrosoft antispywareNeroFirefoxThunderbirdOperaiTunesQuicktimeWindows media playerAcrobat readerSmartftpDreamweaverWinzipWinrarGoogle desktop searchGoogle earthPicasaHelloMedia player classicMozillaVentriloThanks about it I can thing of right now.

WinXPIE6Photoshop 7Acrobat ProMS OfficeFrontpage 2003Nero BurningAd-AwareSpybot Search & DestroyNorton AV & FirewallSpeakoniaIt's not really a big list because I like to keep my machine prety lean. I find it runs much better that way.

On my computer i run:Windows XP ProAnd have the following programs:iTunes 5.0.1Firefox 1.0.7Adobe PhotoShop CS8DivX PlayerNorton Anti-Virus and FirewallNorton Internet SecurityMacromedia Studio 8 (Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, etc.)Microsoft Office XP Pro (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)Nero 6 Ultra EditionAcrobat Reader 5.0QuickTimeWinZip 9.0WordWebFlash Decompiler?LimeWireSpybot Search and Destroy 1.3GIMPReal PlayerHTML KitMSN MessengerYahoo! MessengerJava 2 RunTime EnviormentThere are a couple more and some games but thats bout it

Okay, that's enough!Listing your software you have is not part of contribution to this forum and unfair getting hosting credits out of it for something you should all be quoting.From now on, no more topics such as this. Thread is closed.