xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

If You Have $1 Billion!

if I would have 1 billion dollars I would buy the entire united states if possible there will be no rules what so ever life gets good you can do do whatever you want what els would I buy I would start my own business which would be graphics design that would be cool and I would start a video game company. other then that I would just keep it in my house in say Yea life is good.=mechvegita=

The first thing I would do if I got a billion dollars- or any large sum of money- is split it 5 ways. I'd share with my mom and 3 sisters. Then I would donate a lot to women's shelters and food banks.... there are so many wothwhile charities out there that I'd probably give away most of my money.

I would travel. And buy an island. Yes, you can buy islands- I picked out an island with monkeys on this website a long time ago: http://www.privateislandsonline.com/index.html Some of them are less that a million dollars, even.

porch for the evening tea and watch the earth rise :rolleyes:

151757[/snapback]

And burn your eyes off? Have fun friend! It's been nice knowin ya.

for example in Dubai they are building islands in cool shapes.

Oh god...that - would - be - SWEET

I'd buy an island(have one build) that was shaped like a hand. *cough*middle finger*cough*. Then inhabit the island with hot surfer chicks. Ohhh right.(tough thoughts for a 14*cough*15 in 3 days*cough*) year old isn't it?

For the rest of it...I'd invest it in Krispy Kreme Stocks. You may think that's funny, but we played the stock marget game in school, and I came in 9ths place out of over 500 becuz I Had KKD. PWNAGE!!! You know what my price was? Friggin' 10 dollar gift cert for blackbuster...(omg)

And a bit more I'd put into the bank. For you know, all the crappy parts of having a billion dollars.(taxes!), and ofcourse interest(not bad!)

Hmm... This shouldn't be in the vent. The Vent forums is used to talk about your pains, annoyances and agressions. You should use this to talk about what you're upset about and for people to help you. Anyway, to get on the topic, I'll buy the gadgets and food I've been drooling over ever since. Then I'll invest that money and give some to my parents and friends.

Christ told a parable of a man who got rich like this:Luke 12:16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: 17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

I would build a nice house (not too big...but just nice and comfortable)....Buy a dog (either St.Bernard or Golden). Most important thing in my house, there needs to be the grand piano.I would also have a music room (sound-proof) built in my house...And I would have another room installed with all the computer-based recording studio equipment. I 'll buy my mom and dad a gigantic house in an adjacant land...give them all servants. And...perhaps build also a swimmin pool, gym, and a driving range for them. I would probably establish a school. Donate some money. Then save the rest for my future kids! :rolleyes:

I would buy a very good computer, with the best hardware, all the software, then I would buy all programming references and learning tools in the world, with that knowledge I'll make my own software, and boot out Microsoft... :rolleyes: If I had money leftover I would put it in a bank.Oh I forgot to mention, I would buy my own server too.

First thing I'd do is find some quality professional financial advisors ..... trying to manage that amount of money on your own would be a nightmare .... then I'd work out whose gonna benefit from my good fortune .... family, friends, charitable organisations .... Xisto, :rolleyes:

after all that, I'd just look around for some property, travel, maybe have some cosmetic surgery, (to rectify 42 years of living a "complicated" life) .... buy a man, (kidding ..... not!)

the best thing about having all that cash, is the high you'd get from giving it away to others .... giving really is better than receiving ....

Oh, and how much would $1 billion be in pounds sterling? .... I'm thinking it might be something approaching £1.7 billion .....

Posted Image

humm hard question then again i could just listen to if i had a million dollors by BareNakedLadies lolnah hum where to start...get a nice car (very nice lol some sort of hot car with convertible hardtop (hard to belive but yes its been done by mazda its sweet)Get the chick i like lolBuild a sweet house dosnt have to be big just big enough for full time maid, waiter. 2 kids and her and mehave the best computers,tv,eveything pretty much top the line stuff what ever we buypoolyahatand yeah probably invest the rest of put it into a high intrest bank...maybe donate a little.and to the dude that saw the huge *bottom* yahat yeah i saw some tv show on that thing... its *BLEEP*ing huge... like omg lol soo much room and money. has a smaller yahat pretty much inside of it that gets lowered down helechoper and more.. its a sweet boat... would like to own one!!!

hmmmmmmm i would buy many many lottery tickets!! just kidding :rolleyes: i would probably donate some to poor people, and buy like 1000 plasma tv's, and a sweet mobilee phone, then i would go to vegas and loose like 500 million dollars, and then i would get a lamborghini, a mercedes benz... and i would also get a better internet connection, and a pocket pc.I would also buy a ps3, a ps2, a psp, a nokia n-gage, a powerbook, an imac, and i would probably go crazy, and i think my money's overr..... oops... i shouldn't have went to vegas... and i don't know what to do with all those plasma tv.. damn... now i'm broken and i live inside a dumpster... :lol:

Id invest it all then get more money then when i have enough to do nothing for the rest of my life, Ill retire, buy a massive house, buy nice nice nice nice nice cars and do nothing for the rest of my life Ahhhhh, being rich sounds good...

hey!!!that's too money to spend in one life, i would buy a ferrari, a mansion, i will conquer a lot of girls(i don't like btchs), i'll buy a lot of food of all kinds, travel arround all the world, help all my friends and all that ask me and i concider is fai, open an account with sufficient money to live the rest of my life, and finally help some people of my country(i think 80% of the billion is good)don't dream too much, thats not good at all, you better stand with your foots on earth, and better share with the others, thats what we really must do! :P

If i had a billion dollars i would first buy me a car maybe a porche 911 or something like that.then id buy tons of games buy all the systems,like ps3 and xbox360 and the other one.....then i would buy a storage place to put all this stuff.then i would buy tons of land fix it up build a beatiful home on and make it real nice and start moving in..then id but like 900 million in the bank that leaves me with like 40,000 dollars left if i need more ill go back to the bank.but then id buy a football team if i could.Then i would open my own business up something huge.Im not for sure what it would be but id open something.Then i would go on vaction for a couple of weeks and come back and relax at my new home play some games.then go buy some office stuff like a fast computer the fastest on the market and get like t3 for online game.then buy tons of stuff for any office.Oh yea then i would model a new swimming pool bout 15ft deep,really wide and kida long.Then i would set up a dish satelite to watch.Wow theres no way to spend a billion dollars is there LOL.....well id keep on saving after i have enough food for awhile and enough to pay bills.id survive.

Oooh, I like this question, it's great!
I think I would also put my money in a bank with high interest so that I can get more money in the future.

As for me, i am gonna buy an island ....... my own country -- the island...

Believe it or not, this is actually illegal, you can't buy a natural island, but you can have one made, for example in Dubai they are building islands in cool shapes.

It's not illegal to buy an island, it's just like buying any piece of land. For more information go to http://www.privateislandsonline.com/