xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

If You Have $1 Billion!

O the possibilities...Well if I had a million dollars, lets just say some extraemly lucky charity would be getting a check in the mail for 100 million dollars :)With whats left, I would build my self a huge house in the middle of no where up in northern canada. I would buy (or make) my own ski resort because I love skiing, I would get my self a really nice comp, TV, all the game consoles, huge stereo, and a few nice cars (Austin Martins... Porches... Feraris...) With the rest I would give a million to my bro and my parebts so they can retire :lol: Then I would invest the rest and hope it grows :P

thats a big money. First thing i'll do is to keep my head over shoulders and think more like a billionare.I would divide that money in three parts investments , Money builder and expenditure.Investment would be money which will go as secured investment in shares , Mutual funds and fixed deposits. They will ensure a fortune for me and my generations.Next will be money builders . This will be money which I will multiply by generating employment oppoutunity for my self and others. That is I will start an business with it . So that It will generate income WHICH WILL BE MINE. Hard earned money and not just a windfall.Last but not the least Expenditure. This I'll enjoy the most in my initial days of getting the money. SPEnding it. Indulging in some luxuries for me and my family. And not to forget the power who decides that I get this money the GOD. I will distribute a part in charity as a gratitute to the almighty. Thanking him for making me the choosen one.