xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

If You Have $1 Billion!

just imaging u have a cool 1 billion dollars, how r u gonna spend all the freaking cash !!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for me, i am gonna buy an island ....... my own country -- the island... buy PLAYBOY ...............the whole company .......... Life just got Goooood..... invest in some deposit for some steady income ..... must secure my future ..... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Add your dreams here ...... $ ONE BILLION .............. What r u thinking ??????????????

I would invest all the Billion dollars in a company, and try to get business. :PThen, I might have 50 billion :PSo I could spend even more than you!

If i've got a billion i would make an association to help the poor where i would work for the rest of my days, buy myself a new car, a C3 Pluriel, by another car (the one he liked best) to my brother and put the rest in some sort of business, maybe an company or simply a bank in order to have a very nice income for all my life...ehehehe, that would be an sweet and easy life....regards to you allnonon

Oooh, I like this question, it's great!

I think I would also put my money in a bank with high interest so that I can get more money in the future.

As for me, i am gonna buy an island ....... my own country -- the island...

Believe it or not, this is actually illegal, you can't buy a natural island, but you can have one made, for example in Dubai they are building islands in cool shapes.

If I had $1 billion I would first buy myself some land, not a house. I could then design the house of my dreams :P I would also have to buy a new car. Leaving these 'normal' purchases I would donate some of the money to charity, but put most of it in a high interest account and save for my retirement, even if it is way off in the future. At least I would have something to pass on. I would keep working, regardless of how much money I got as I would just get bored lazing around that house I just had built!

Let me begin with a short story before I answer. First of all, I live in the Cayman Islands. Here, it is a popular place for the rich, because there are no taxes and people cab hide money here. So, sometimes huge yachts come in. This week, a humongous yacht came to the island. It is so big that is has a jet boat, a sail boat, and a helicoptor on it. I believe it belongs to the Vice President of Microsoft and it's worth $100 million++ -- so much that I can't even guess.

While looking at this boat throughout the day (I work on another boat next to it) I wondered if I would ever want to have something like that if I were a billionare. I thought, well, it gives a lot of people jobs and that's good. However, I think that I would rather give up the cost of such a yacht and instead sponsor something useful, such as scholarships.

With a billion to spend there are countless things i could use that money on but i'll use it for charity the most. Help those who deserve it. I wouldn't buy playboy because i don't think one billion is enough to buy it. iono. its just so big and the mansion better come with it. lol. I'll probably buy me my own island and keep people off it. Have my own island like the guy from Virgin Records. He's so rich. Has like a friggin island and bunches of houses on it. I'll live wiht the famous people the celebs. That's hot. I'll then buy myself a water theme park and call it Waterland instead of Sucky NEverland. Get a big room with arcade, tennis court, sports arena, indoor swimming pool, apartments, and make it gated. I'll be on Forbes 100. I can hang with Martha Stewart and Bill Gates. lol. The lavishing life. many possibliit.es.

one billion dollars eh???ok first thing ima do is buy britneyspears,christina aguilera,lyndsey lohan..well basically buy every single hotchick in the world..whoo then you know ima do..im gonna serve them pancakes in my 20 million worth of house...with a lot of freaking pc's..well anyways back to the ladies..ooo ima treat them right lol....ok i should have not read this thread because i cant get the imagination out of my mind now.. lol thx man.haha well lots of cars too and got maids hahaha peace

If I had 1 billion dollars I would buy my own sky scraper, start a company in my skyscraper, create an alternate OS to Windows, and buy a bunch of cars. Also, I would get T3 and start a webhosting company in my skyscraper. My dreams are far out I know, but they WILL become a reality.

Guest mstewart1

if i ad $1 billionden i wud first get it changed into ?then buy miself 5 cars, 17 houses and buy everything i always wantedda rest i will give to charity :P

I would buy a car, a house with a huge yard - complete with maids and butlers, travel around the world, give some money to chraity and then invest the rest in several solid stocks so that I'll never have to worry about money again for the rest of my life. :rolleyes:

If I had a billion dollars I would setup a trust fund for some of my younger siblings, then make sure my mom and pops was taken care. The rest I would either bank or take a small share to invest in wallstreet. Its pointless to take the money and buy a big house that I would never really use and buy all this junk.. What a waste of money. I would even donate money to certain foundations for AIDS research, public schools in baltimore city, and orphanages.