xisto Community
john_meikle

Im So So So So Sorry :(

Well ive been warned 3 times because I accidently double posted :P and then for posting piracy, :(Is there anyway I can do some good stuff to get the warn 30% off ?Please, Im So Very Sorry :( I never knew it was wrong to post piracy :(Please Accept My Apoligie :P

Stay active.. help others.. Research for some time before you post your replies.. Once we start feeling that you are realling helping us out.. we will remove your warns gradually.

Well that means that there is still a way for me to remove my 20% warn level. I am also using this means to apologise to OpaQue and the rest of the Admin team for my past mistakes and hope that they will tender justice with mercy.I am very sorry about whatever I have done in the past to warrant the warning.I hope that my apology will be accepted.

john_meikle, for the apology, and the willingness to make amends, i'm lowering warning i gave you. :P it's been there for a while, and i believe you learned your lesson. :P this would not excuse you in the future though, so make good on your word. :(

I dont really believe what opaque says, cause I've like 10% warning for month and I still haven got rid of it, and many others too...However, I'll continue to help ppl(if I can) because helping out is my way of live!!

I had a 10% warning. I would like to know what it was for. I never knew.

151488[/snapback]

Ao)K-General

To find out what you were warned for, click on the warning percentage number, i.e. ?Warn: (10%)? click on that 10% and you will see that you were warned for copying and not using with the proper QUOTE tags. Be good and be patient and your warning level will subside.

Mine just subside... :P :(You should be receiving a pm from the person who gove you the warning so you should be able to know why and who did the warn... :P

the moderator named BuffaloHELP gave me 40% warned .i am more than yours. don't worry,it's just nothing.i don't mind of it. you lowered it if you wish,you increased it if you wish. this can do nothing to me.

the moderator named BuffaloHELP gave me 40% warned .i am more than yours. don't worry,it's just nothing.i don't mind of it. you lowered it if you wish,you increased it if you wish. this can do nothing to me.

151649[/snapback]

But people like you, often get kicked from Trap for that attitude. You are obviously doing something wrong to receive these warnings, you should stop trying to get warnings, and work on making this a better community!

As for those who are sorry, I know I'm not a moderator or anything(although I would love to be one, as I once was), but you should do the same thing, try and pay attention to what you say or do, and then you won't have to worry about warnings. And on the plus side, it helps build a positive community which is what we ALL need :P