xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17 Forum Board Version Upgraded!

The lay out looks good, but not for macs with Internet Explorer for macs. Buttons arent on the place they should be, and the scrollbars sometimes "get stuck" on the screen. But luckily I dont use a mac at home :]

I just wanted to tell you that I like the new updated version of the forums. It gives the forums a more smart and professional look. Even though this is a forum for free hosting it is still nice that it looks more professional and business like. I like how it looks and find it easy on my eyes. I have visited the forums during times that usually are high load times and so far have had no down time when visiting. Time will tell but I think that this looks to be a good move on your parts.Beth

Very nice. When I first saw the site I told Opaque it looks Grr-eat! I wish the banner was alittle more active.. Maybe some animation a couple of people on there. The banner just look too generic.

Maybe because the fact that Xisto have a lot more members and more ppl are viewing the forum and opaque said b4 that adding another skin may make the problem worst...

Nothing sad that reputation mod was lost... B)  cos we'll leave here many masseges to get it back :P

Keeper, Sons of The Dragon, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

158264[/snapback]

Trust me, you don't want the one that will actually work with this board, it doesn't do anything(doesn't work.. B)). (except make me think it's really used to spy on me instead)

Maybe it's just me, but it seems to be going slower....

Hello Members!

We have upgraded the Xisto Forum Board version to the latest one 2.0.4.

The good part is, Things are fine now. We are planning to install a new dedicated skin. However, we will not be able to provide options to our members regarding skins. After that, we will be working on optimizing the forum board to the maximum extent possible :P

Pass time mods like arcade, kenka, Army system had to be removed. As a result members might notice a considerable improvement in the load times. Our previous board was a Beta version hence, I hope the new stable version will also take care of increased load at peak hours.

The sad part is, the reputation mod was lost too. We will try to re-install it and the data regarding the reputation has been kept safe. The only problem is, we are not able to find the reputation mod :D

Sincerely,

OpaQue

150543[/snapback]

I like the forum's latest theme/skin, is loads so much faster than before because there are not much graphics to download like those stars and reputation graphics. and those at the add reply's. this will save Trap 17 from consuming so much bandwidth.

Arrgh. You know the FAST REPLY thing.. It takes ages to load and the whole page refreshed.. Whats wrong man?

I like the latest version of this board/forum. Simply because of the loading speed. Earlier it took me several minutes just to surf around the forum since loading time was much. Besides posting and reply, etc become much faster as well. Also the color combination is very friendly to eyes. Everything is clear and conspicous. Since my internet speed is a concern I would always recommend fast loading sites and forums.

I must say that this is so much faster then it used to be. Even though it doesnt look as good as the last one ... at least it is loading faster for us that always seem to be here ... Thanx to the Admins and Moderators for doing this and making Xisto a better place for you and us.