xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17 Forum Board Version Upgraded!

hmmm yeah it has loaded faster but the arcade though i have seen some games that have not been uploaded on here kenka was a waste of space and the goold ole army system going into its 3.0 stages is going great the color looks good toohey whays the hosting tokens about to i notice them in my profile in the edit part of it

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

This is a pretty odd layout. I though the other layout loaded faster but whatever if it works for others. I'm not too upset about hte Reputation mods because I never had any to begin with.

Wow this forum looks way nicer. I don't really care about the Army system, although I know a lot of people really got into it. I honestly, didn't. But the forums looks much nicer now, and load faster. I don't really like the yellow on the top (near the credits part) on the hompage though. Other than that I think it looks much nicer than before. :P

I posted this in another thread (so you might want to delete that one) but posting here again as it's about the forum update:when you include a link in your post, you have to rollover it to tell it's an actual link. Like if I use the http:// button, and put Xisto in for 'My webpage' instead of http://forums.xisto.com/, the reader won't know I've made the text a link.

I posted this on another thread, just saying that the forum underwent a skin change or two before now. I like this design - it brings back the brightness of the original, and it loads much faster! I'm not too concerned about the army system, although my stats are still there.Anyway, it's a welcome change - and I like the new logo, too!

Yes i've noticed quite well since i've been away for a few days in a work emergency...Its cooler and lighter as things seen faster around here...Dislikes? :P for now only one: i would like the color back in the post icons :P ...but hey that's only me :(Keep up the good work,congratulations on your new version,regards to all the team,nonon

oooh, I like I like. The new theme is totally kickbutt. Too bad about the reputations....but hey, you win some you lose some. Great skin :P

Too bad about the reputations....

151867[/snapback]

True, but I think some people cheated and gained more reputations than they actually deserve, so this is not a great loss! I know, I know... reputations don't mean anything, but I'm sure that allot forum members (especially newbies) notice this very quickly while reading posts on the forum, and they are not aware of this.

About the new forum: it ruleZ! I thought that the forum was loading slowly before because of the ads, but I was wrong! I was surprised when the Xisto forum loaded almost instantly! :P

Great job guys! Keep up the good work!

The new theme or called it template looks really nice and professional. The previous one was not worse than the current one as well. It was good for its own class as well. Of course the current one has got some kind of class of its own again; afterall the design concepts are different in both the cases.Fast reply, post reply, options and new thread buttons are very conspicous which is a good thing for any users. It is very visible and good too.I feel that Xisto and of course Xisto Corporation is a very innovative company which has a very bright future for its design, biz and other things.