xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
monkeys-r-orange

What Is The Strangest Thing Anyone Has Ever Called You?

people call me different things at times, just for the fun of it, but hte wierdest thing anyone has ever called me is nicola.[which is my middle name]haha it doesnt really make sense that i find it wierd when it is my middlename... butttt... it just is ^^

NASA boy. We were studying outer space in school and I like knew everything that we did... It got quite annoying after a few weeks.On a side note, this one kid was really mad at another so he came up with the lamest insult ever. "Cinder block". lol

Oh yeah and here are some more name things I just remembered (bloody no edit). Trevor spelled backwards is Rovert. That's both cool and funny. And try spelling Melissa backwards... There are also some people at school who call people by what name they look to be. So they call Dan "Charlie" which I find odd.

Well... My name would be Tyler to your average person. Ty to some, TJ to a very select few.... come to think of it I havent been called that since like 3rd grade but oh well...

I Do however have a very interesting name to one person... I am Lerch. I dont quite understand why, but I am lerch and I am supposed to dye my hair green. I have also been told I was crazy... but then we decided I am not crazy, I am eccentric! And im going to marry some wench and colonize the Yukon and have lots of bipolar children named Sparticus! And that is my story about me and my friend who has dubbed me Lerch!

150841[/snapback]

hehehehe thats funny!!!!! i'm eccentric too!!!!! i have a funny one too.. peoples keep calling me Elesh but my names Julia. ... and this is a funny chain thing we have

Elesh

eyelash

eyeliner

binliner

bin lauden..

and thats how elesh became bin lauden!!!

my dad called me joane...and my name's brittany and I'm his only daughter....i think

my dad called me joane...and my name's brittany and I'm his only daughter....i think

196827[/snapback]

lmfao... my mum calls me Jacky..which is my dad's name..who she hates A LOT!!!

not weird..but what people..do and use to call me.:

in reception i got Rebecky by another boy who couldn't decide what to call me... becky or Rebekah.

Someone in my class use to call me Godzilla for some weird reason...i mean WTF.

At this moment some idiot-boy keeps calling me baby.

i use to always get called Chloe by nearly all of the teachers...chloe is pretty and mixed race with big eyes and is totally different...i'm becky.ugly...chinese, small eyes...i mean wtf!! I've also beened called like most of the names of the 'other' chinese girls in the other years who've been taught by the teacher that calls me it.

I always get called Becky-Lou all of the time(which isn't weird...) because my name is Becky Liu and Liu is pronounced that way..and well people are stupid and think it's my first name.

Stragest thing ...Well once my college prefessro called me "nakkumayya",..I generally had many incedent because my name nehemiah is strage in Inida. So illiterate peopl would mis use my name. After I shifted to city people here are really literate and they are able to pronunciate well, The another happinest calling I ever like is "miah" wich is only my GF is using. :lol: I love that ^_^

In sixth grade this weird music teacher called me 'Globulous Eyes' for most of the first term which is crazy since I have long asian eyes. >_>Either because my name is incredibly long or incredibly hard to pronounce for French people (who always try to convert it into a variant of 'Sandra'), I've had about a thousand nicknames.Rika, Pika, Frogpie, Sandrika, Riki, Shreeky (^_^), Shreak, Humongous Bighead, Conquerer of the Fatheads, Saturated Fat Head killer, ChopSuey...Oh and online I've been called "the evil cat lady" and "Chewy".

Well here at school i have numerous strange nicknames that kinda do not have any meaning. One of them is Dominican and my actual name is Rob. The reason this is wierd is that i do not look like anything a dominican. I am German descent and have blonde hair and blue eyes. Besides that I also am called "Gollum Latte" and once again i definitely do not look like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings. O well, it actually is fun being called strange names since you know who someone is talking to and you will be remembered by a ton of random people.

I have an unusual question for you all.

What is the weirdest thing some one has ever called you?

One time a teacher called me Brian after I was in her class for 3 months.

My name is Micah!

^_^

150480[/snapback]

my boyfriends uncle calls me Anaconda..... ^_^

Guess he tought that's the perfect name forme, since my name is Ananda and I can be like a Snake if you act stupid ^_^

HmmmDefinately...Well... meh.Sometimes my friends call me spionem, or spy, because Im like the only russian in the school, and according to them all russians are evil spies.Used to be pertussis, for like a few weeks, because my friend got the disease two years ago and I spread it to like... the whole school, lol.

Hi:Well, I don't know if this is right on target. But I will let you know anyway. My "pen name" for my site, Histology-World, is Sarah Bellham.So people call me Sarah Bellham.SunkistP.S. Say Sarah Bellham out loud, and it sounds like "cerebellum". Cerebellum is part of the brain anatomy. Histology is a subdivision of anatomy. So its kind of a play on words.