xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
monkeys-r-orange

What Is The Strangest Thing Anyone Has Ever Called You?

My geometry teacher kept calling Phong. lol. and my last name is Phan not Phong. And My middle name was spelled "DO" and he spells it "DOE". omg. But he was a good person. Just not a good teacher. He had health problems. One time we all thought he had a stroke in the class. He was like on drugs or something.

In high school, I had this math teacher who might have been on steroids (he was huge and prone to fits of anger) anyway, he would call me Holly. Nowhere near my name. I would ignore him. The other kids in the class were pretty scared that I would do that while the veins were popping out in his head. I've had my name pronounced so many different ways. Brandeece, bran-dice (it's like bran-dis) I've been called Bernice and even Beatrice. Nickname wise, even though I don't mind that most people call me Bran, it kind of bothers me when I am bran flakes or oat bran or any other food product.

Well, when I was in school we had a really 'smart' subsitute teacher for RE class and he wanted to know my name because apparently I wasn't on the register. So he looked at my books and it said clearly 'Adam Thomas' (my name) on all of them. He managed to say my name as 'Graham Wilkinson'. Not sure how he managed that, it was hilarious.

Rofl... I dunno why but women and girls always call me "puppy-eyes", but as long they say it's cute, I'm ok with it :rolleyes:

152824[/snapback]

Ah shoot. Clicked the wrong button :rolleyes:. But, anyways, my name is Ranjani. It's pronounced "run-jun-ee". However, people will do their damndest to mangle it. I've been called "Rahn-jenny", "Run-janny", "Run-jonny" and all sorts of horrible little things like that. My last name is even further mangled by everyone who calls. No American can pronounce my name and it's weird because it's so easy. I mean, every time I say how its pronounced, it gets turned into one of those forms or many more. People just don't like my name the way it is, I guess :lol:

Ah shoot. Clicked the wrong button :lol:. But, anyways, my name is Ranjani. It's pronounced "run-jun-ee". However, people will do their damndest to mangle it. I've been called "Rahn-jenny", "Run-janny", "Run-jonny" and all sorts of horrible little things like that. My last name is even further mangled by everyone who calls. No American can pronounce my name and it's weird because it's so easy. I mean, every time I say how its pronounced, it gets turned into one of those forms or many more. People just don't like my name the way it is, I guess :D

153876[/snapback]

Haha same here... I would like to hear how American/English people pronounce the last part of my name... Leijden... :rolleyes:

The weirdest thing anyone has ever called me would have to be Free Willy.I was at boot camp earlier this summer, and there were 5 bays that people slept in. We all called each other by last names, and mine is Wilson. I usually visited each bay about 2 times a day and we have like no free time, but I like to check up on people. Almost randomly, they all started calling me Free Willy. I asked why, and they said You're always traveling bay to bay...and your last name is Wilson. I was like...okay.

hey dumb@ZZ lol that whats he said to me now his car is in 1000 parts MUHAHAHAHA

Heh... I just found this thread while searching for something else. That's okay, it's interesting, and now it's my turn to add my two cents.My name is Amanda... and obviously I get called Mandy. Nothing wierd there. But I have this cousin, who calls me Amandy sometimes and other times Manda... I get Mandy Pandy and Mandykins from my immediate family.Plus, there was this guy at school that always called me Annie. He said I looked like Annie. Still baffled over this one. Is there another Annie that I just don't know about? Or is there really some resemblance to the little orphan girl? You tell me -- that creepy person in my avatar is me... yep, definately an Annie look-a-like.Plus, this other guy, he used to call me Alberta. I was like... oo-kay. Whatever. He said that he couldn't remember my name. I would have thought Alberta was harder to remember than Amanda... but then again, who knows.

I can't really think of anything "strange" I've been called, although my mom used to confuse me with my cuzin Kyle, but that's not really strange.Oh, but one time I was called "smart", I was like lol good one!</bored>

many things that I can't post for fear of being booted off this forum for good! ....

but "forum friendly" names I've been referred to in the past, usually in my working environment, range from fairy princess to dragon !....

Posted Image

dildo ;) my name is Jildou and well while ago some people found out that when you write my name in word it gives a fault and you can change it into dildo :P so funny

Nothing outrageous here... my name's Jane (thanks mom) so I got called "Jane the Pain" as a kid. However my boss likes to add "ey" to any name he encounters, so he calls me Janey, which I don't mind, but he talks about me that way to customers too. So they all thought my name was Janey, that's OK, cuz I thought one lady was named "Jean-ey" turns out her name is Jean. :-) My husband also swears that I introduced myself to him as Janey, I must have been on drugs because I have NEVER said that! He called me that for a while before noticing no-one else did. :-)Now my sister, her name is Kelley, she was called "Kelley with a belly full of Jelly" how clever was that? :-) Kids are such dorks. She was also called Wambat. Why, I have NO IDEA.

The strangest thing anyone has ever called me is "a waist of skin". It was very rude, but that guy was a *BLEEP*, so oh well. :) Life goes on. He had a bad attitude problem, and an overdose of testosterone I think. hehe

Mine is not really a name its much like an insult, a few weeks ago i wanted to go to an under 18 club with my friends but my mom said that i wasn't mature enough for her to trust me to go to a club. As you can imagine i was furious and i wanted revenge so i acted very calm and said alright. The next day she wanted to go shopping with her friend, some store she likes had a sale. That day i woke really early and called my grandma(from my dad's side) who lives like 40 minutes away and told her that my mom had offered to take her and her friends to a convection that they liked but they had to be dropped of at my house by 10am. My mom got up at 9am and started getting ready because they were meeting to go shopping at 10:30. Well long story short just when she was about to leave go meet her friend the door bell rang and 8 excited elderly ladies stood there. My mom slowly looked back at me and saw i had an evil grin on my face, she was so suprised and mad that all she could say was "you monkey" lol i have never laughed so hard in my life. Needless to say she spent the whole day with them at the convention and missed the sale l :). Thus being the wierd name monkey!