xisto Community
serverph

Logoogle Largest fake Google logo collection on the planet

tired of the usual google logo? view some of the creative google logo fabrications out there. :D create your own fake google logo, and maybe win an award! :D
/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi

Lot's of funny logo's and other stuf on that site:) Google has always done nice things with the cool logo's they created, but its new to me that there are fake google images. Most of the fakes ones are funny too.

yeah,so many logos look funny,interesting design for google logo.gain award? :P it is a good idea to make out a odd and special images.

Wow, those logos looks really cool. There was used really a lot of imagination. I think that google should use some of this logos to change the usual look of their search engine.Yes I know that they change the logo for winter time or some special events, but it would be great if they will make new logos for each day or at least week!

Funny one!!!. I like the one with the eastern eggs. Really tipical in Austria!!!

Funny one!!!. I like the one with the eastern eggs. Really tipical in Austria!!!

152138[/snapback]

Wow... a wonderful collection of Google Logos... I'm so proud of Google...

google logos

Logoogle

Wow!! Such a huge collection of logos. Very interesting and cool logos.

Do you know that you can add your name in place of google?

I too have contributed many logos to google.

Do mail.

-kamal india