xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Omg, The Last One? Yup, for a while...

Okay, I know I've been dropping sigs left and right, so this'll be my last one for a while (most likely until tomorrow, lol). I tried the selective saturation trick again, and I think it came out really well on this one.

Posted Image

Please please please rate/comment/crticize. I can't get better if you don't help me.

Wow it looks really amazing :D Only the text is a tiny bit ahrd to read

148310[/snapback]

It's supposed to be that way, but thanks.

Looks cool johnny, maybe you can try to get some more 'noise' on your J (in your name)

148329[/snapback]

Heh, that's the way the font is, and I'm too lazy to fix it. :D Thanks.

amazing works you did ,looks nice and light ,very professional.so many good sigs must be found in your site...right. :D

very cool indeed ... well you guys are just professional :D

148348[/snapback]

Heh, believe me, I'm no pro. The stuff the guys (and girls) do at Gamerenders puts me to shame, really. I still gotta lot to learn.

amazing works you did ,looks nice and light ,very professional.

so many good sigs must be found in your site...right. :P

148360[/snapback]

Yup, thanks. ^-^

perfect now.. the font could be changed to another type...i think

148383[/snapback]

Heh, it could. :(

well knowing those guys some bought the software oh wait who am i kidding

well knowing those guys some bought the software oh wait who am i kidding

148513[/snapback]

Um....what the heck are you talking about?

Looks great Johnny :PThe pixel text looks a bit funny to me though, is it the right size for the font? Perhaps since the font has a grunge feel, you could have tried some more grunge brushing, or instead picked a font which matches a little better with the current background. I can't say it looks particuarly out of place though, and I have to really nitpick to find anything in this one :D

Sweet, Yea I Dont Like The Text, Could You Help Me Out With My Sigs To Get That Saturation Trick And That Border I Realy Love The Sig.

148520[/snapback]

Um, thanks, and those things are relatively simple...you can pm or im me about it I s'pose, but I'm not always around, or I'm around but unavailable.

Looks great Johnny :D

The pixel text looks a bit funny to me though, is it the right size for the font?

Perhaps since the font has a grunge feel, you could have tried some more grunge brushing, or instead picked a font which matches a little better with the current background. I can't say it looks particuarly out of place though, and I have to really nitpick to find anything in this one :(

148567[/snapback]

Haha, thanks a lot CF.

1 -- It probably isn't the right size, because I'm an idiot. :(

2 -- I tried grunge brushes, but I suck at grunge, so I decided to try out some new abstracts I picked up. :P

3 -- Yeah, font selection seems to be a problem of mine...I just don't have the eye for it I guess.

But yeah, thanks for the comments and praise, I appreciate it.