xisto Community
Yipster

Poem On How To Pick Up Girls. If you cant take profanity, dont bother.

Well this is a poem my friend came up with. I though I would share with the whole world. Its quite crazy and discrete. Oh yah, you have to say it out loud for it to be funny.

Rose are red.

Violets are blue.

I'll f**k you with rake.

Thats it, I guess the funny part is the last line. It's abrupt and quite a surprise to the person you are "serenading" too. Lol, please don't flame me, my friend Nish told it to me, and I though it was funny. I'll understand if you guys think I have a bad sense of humour.

First of all, <i>roses are red etc. </i> is the one of the oldest and one of the least original ways to say, "I love you". The rest of it is immature, it doesn't rhyme, and to top it off, it's lame and dull. It doesn't even have meter. And if you said that to any girl, I'm pretty sure she'd slap you.

omg u dont no how 2 pick A GAL UP THIS WAT U DO1.Say "did u see that" they say "see wat" or some thing u say "that wall it gave me bad look...attack it" now walk up 2 wall and head bang it2.tell her shes hot and flirt3.while ur att the wall say "ouch.ouch.ouch"then finally say "got it the walls down now if any 1 asked say i didnt do it it fell

nah, is it supposed to be funny too? Yea... I don't find both funny. The first one especially because it just didn't rhyme. Most of the random jokes I hear are pretty funny but this just ins't one of them. Sorry to ur friend.lol

The rest of it is immature, it doesn't rhyme, and to top it off, it's lame and dull. It doesn't even have meter. And if you said that to any girl, I'm pretty sure she'd slap you.

Immaturity is one of the best ways to be funny, it's only dull if you don't have a sense of humor the fact that it just ends so abruptly just adds to the humor, and I don't think the point of it is really to get a girl, it's just supposed to be retarded and funny. ;)

Immaturity is one of the best ways to be funny, it's only dull if you don't have a sense of humor the fact that it just ends so abruptly just adds to the humor, and I don't think the point of it is really to get a girl, it's just supposed to be retarded and funny. ;)

lol yes it certainly was retarded; nevertheless it got a laugh from me - possibly helped by the image of someone getting slapped for it!!!

First of all, your poem is not funny. You are not funny. You are very immature an so is your sense of humour. You don't know how to pick up girls.

i'm a girl, i dont think that'll get my attention or ill start liking you IF you said that, i'd probably hit you or punch you because you said THAT. haha

Amen.

The rest of it is immature, it doesn't rhyme, and to top it off, it's lame and dull. It doesn't even have meter. And if you said that to any girl, I'm pretty sure she'd slap you.

Well, if I don't slap him, I'd probably knee him in the manly area. Not all poetry has to rhyme. But yeah, the poem is pretty immature, and I hope this person gets a warning.

omg u dont no how 2 pick A GAL UP THIS WAT U DO1.Say "did u see that" they say "see wat" or some thing u say "that wall it gave me bad look...attack it" now walk up 2 wall and head bang it
2.tell her shes hot and flirt
3.while ur att the wall say "ouch.ouch.ouch"
then finally say "got it the walls down now if any 1 asked say i didnt do it it fell

Well, obiously, you DON'T know how to pick up girls. The girl will look at you like an idiot when you bang your head into the wall. She will slap you or knee you in the manly area if you are that blunt about her beauty.This is very possibly almost as imature as the poem.
Edited by Mermaid711 (see edit history)