xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fireofgoths

My New Site! all hmtl

w00t i am fianly done with my new site now i am jsut awaiting my hosting... but here is a screen shot from it!

let me know what you think about it suggustions / opinions

( this is my FIRST site that i made with out the help of php nke or mambo so i am extremly happy )

what you see is the home page but there is a intro to it which i might take out...

Posted Image

very neat. it might look even nicer if all your tables(?) were laid out evenly. For example, the "Welcome to Quest for Eternity" box and the box with your banner are closer than the Navigation menu and the box with your banner. thats a mouthful.good work :rolleyes:

that looks very simply.. easy to make .. did you make that in html or witha graphic program? also i think more pictures or something else to make the site a little mroe attractive than that. good job though :rolleyes:

Hey! Looks quite nice, Black & Blue always rock, thats a faboulous combination of colors, quite simple, but very nice too.I can't wait for visiting your site, but tell me, what is it gonna be about? lol i can't figure it out :rolleyes:

it was all done with html no graphic organizer... and i hope for it to be realed june 2nd if not then it iwll be around aug somtime via i will be gone the hole summer.and the site is basicly a hang out site with nifty tools and stuff on it it will include html templates live computer tec help chat roomtutorials of all tpys ( dealing with computers )graphic requestand a ton of other stuff...But it will be a cool place to show off you web sites and stuff that you have made etc. etc.but you will find out more when you get on :rolleyes: ( dont want to spoil it now )

very neat. it might look even nicer if all your tables(?) were laid out evenly. For example, the "Welcome to Quest for Eternity" box and the box with your banner are closer than the Navigation menu and the box with your banner. thats a mouthful.

I think what you mean to say is that the borders of the tables don't line up properly. Your header looks like 1 or 2 pixels further right than the lower tables and navigation is a few more pixels further down than 'Welcome....'

I agree that the design is a little bland, try adding some images, for example to the navigation menu. Just an idea. I like the colour scheme, but perhaps add an option to select a colour scheme as it may not be to everyones taste, as a black background can be a little annoying at times.

w00t i am fianly done with my new site now i am jsut awaiting my hosting... but here is a screen shot from it!

let me know what you think about it suggustions / opinions

( this is my FIRST site that i made with out the help of php nke or mambo so i am extremly happy )

what you see is the home page but there is a intro to it which i might take out...

Posted Image

146300[/snapback]

i like it!

so i have been wokring on this for some time and added a ton of stuff to it! so let me know waht you think about it now!

i should have it up some time around sept. 20th if all goes well.

Posted Image

toss your ideas in i will gladly accept them!